matt's mind

so, like, with a ribbon cable you could plug right into a devboard you make for your project.  don't have to think about laying it out all the time in cartridge format to test/etc.

you'd just need a corresponding 2x16 header on the devboard, and connect them with a ribbon cable. 

then do anything!

kitsch wrote:

all 32 pins are accounted for ;)e

Derp, I just looked at the socket again. All 32 eh? Cool.

Arizona
kitsch wrote:

this is Andi, the owl Kitsch-Bent has adopted. 

I'll take two.

Michigan

Woo~! Glad to see it finally in action.

How is the /RST LED? Does the pin go low for long enough to actually see the flash?

matt's mind
Jazzmarazz wrote:

How is the /RST LED? Does the pin go low for long enough to actually see the flash?

everything is working perfectly big_smile  this is seriously going to make my workflow much more simplified

so useful

Michigan
kitsch wrote:
Jazzmarazz wrote:

everything is working perfectly big_smile  this is seriously going to make my workflow much more simplified

so useful

Very glad, but we'll see how it sells considering how many people use your first dev cart for "dev" purposes. :S

matt's mind

don't want to start a new thread for this.....  so i'll use this space.  i think this will interest some of you,

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157 … y-pi-beagl

for anyone interested in FPGA stuff, check it out.  a mighty powerful piece of kit.

its all magic inside, i'm not joking.  well, slightly, maybe.

matt's mind

from the newsletter

hey everybody -

i'm really excited to send out this newsletter in particular, these might be my favorite product so far:  full silicone buttons for DMG!

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/silicone-buttons

these parts replace the factory-installed silicone+plastic buttons in the original console.  they feel great to use, and have a wonderful tactile feeling,

best part is, they are only $3 for a full set!  had 8 solid colors and clear sets made this batch,

enjoy, and keep chipping!

matt

thanks for looking!

DAMN IT!

Anything else coming soon I might want to wait a few weeks for?

And that is a good price.

matt's mind

there are always things coming soon.  so, yes?  tongue

Michigan

These buttons are a big deal. I like.:D

vancouver, canada
kitsch wrote:

from the newsletter

hey everybody -

i'm really excited to send out this newsletter in particular, these might be my favorite product so far:  full silicone buttons for DMG!

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/silicone-buttons

these parts replace the factory-installed silicone+plastic buttons in the original console.  they feel great to use, and have a wonderful tactile feeling,

best part is, they are only $3 for a full set!  had 8 solid colors and clear sets made this batch,

enjoy, and keep chipping!

matt

thanks for looking!

been waiting for the silicone buttons to come out forever!  snagging.

Madriz, Supain

Fuck yes Matt!

Nice Christmas Gift ♫

Pittsburgh

They look like gummy fruit snacks! Awesome buttons, matt!