Straya Mate

Hey guys,

Just a EOI for the moment, but will change to a sales thread if people are indeed interested.

Looking at grabbing a heap of Tamagotchi V3 Carts very soon from a friend in Japan and was curious if anyone else wanted one or a two?

They are used, but in very very good condition, in box with all manuals, instructions, plastic game case and box insert.

Cost would be approx $10-$15AUD each.

Nothing amazing, but still an unusual cart and good to add to a collection.

Let me know!

Last edited by DaRkO (Jan 14, 2014 7:02 pm)

Santa Cruz, California

I'll take a couple.

SLC, UT

I'd be interested in white or pink, but I don't care about the boxes or anything.

I'm definitely interested.

Straya Mate
stargazer wrote:

I'd be interested in white or pink, but I don't care about the boxes or anything.

That should be able to be arranged.

SLC, UT

Sweet, let me know what the deal is. I'd probably want one of both.

Straya Mate
stargazer wrote:

Sweet, let me know what the deal is. I'd probably want one of both.

No worries, I'll get a few of each if I can find them. White I can get ok, pink is hell difficult as they only came bundled with the pink Pocket.

I'll also be getting the yellow cart version of Tamagotchi 2, but only like 1 or 2. if anyone is interested in those too, in box the same as the blue ones.
And maybe  a couple white Tamagotchi 1 white carts in box too.

I'm just collecting them so if I can find extras in good nick I'll grab them in case anyone else wants one.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I would be highly, highly interested in a pink as well. smile

Straya Mate
kineticturtle wrote:

I would be highly, highly interested in a pink as well. smile

Making my job hard for me guyze haha

If I can find some I'll jump on them, but yeah regardless they'll be cart only no box, manual etc, not that it matters in the slightest for gutting.

UK, Leicester

I like the white ones, only reason I used buyee (it's shit) was to get a bundle of 12 games, one of which was a white tama cart. I was the only bidder, paid 1 yen plus 550 yen shipping. Then buyee put a massive amount of extra charges and junk on, making it a couple of thousand yen.

What I'm trying to say is that if you've got a guy on the inside, this could work well for you.

Straya Mate

Ok have spoken to my friend, he said he's managed to secure me ~10 Blue carts in box, ~10 white carts (cart only) and 1 maybe (big maybe) 2 pink carts also cart only.

The pink ones were quite a bit pricier, so after postage and everything will be about $25~ AUD each. My friend said they were damn hard to find though and he had to go to a lot of different places to find any, whereas the others weren't so bad.

White carts are fairly similar in price to the blue, will give a definite on all prices once I have them in hand.

SLC, UT

If there's only one pink then I'm passing my dibs to Matthew. However if there's two then I'm still in line.

Still want a white cart.

bed

I put dibs in on whatever color you've got left. The cheapest I guess wink

Matthew Joseph Payne

stargazer you're a gentleman and/or scholar. I will accept dibs on the pink, and the price. Thank you!

DaRkO just PM me when you have a price and an address for me to PayPal to. Thanks!

New Orleans, Louisiana

OH ME ME ME ME

I'll take a white or blue. I prefer white, though!

Straya Mate
stargazer wrote:

If there's only one pink then I'm passing my dibs to Matthew. However if there's two then I'm still in line.

Still want a white cart.

ATM Yeah I've only got one, turns out one of the ones that was for sale was a clone of some other game in a red shell (weird for Japan) but I'll get my friend to keep hunting. It most likely won't come this shipment, but maybe next one! big_smile

White, done.

kineticturtle wrote:

stargazer you're a gentleman and/or scholar. I will accept dibs on the pink, and the price. Thank you!

DaRkO just PM me when you have a price and an address for me to PayPal to. Thanks!

No problem will do! Will be 2~ weeks or so to be delivered.

shanebro wrote:

OH ME ME ME ME

I'll take a white or blue. I prefer white, though!

White, done wink same for you Sprusr.