Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Week #49| Maxo - Chalktopia ~CHIPMIX~
Grab the track here and the interview here!
Also, divert your attention to this thread for an announcement on next year's WeeklyTreats!!
Next Week~~ Sad Clowns.

Week #50| Alex Mauer - kittensaw
Grab the track here and the interview here!
Next Week~~~ Sad Clowns Actually.

Week #51| Jay Tholen - Oh, Come On
Listen to the track here and read the interview here!
Also, tonight there are some important announcements for those whom want to get involved next year, for more information on that head to this pink stuff here.
Happy Holidays! xoxox
Next Week~~ The End, Tears & Old Friends.

The final track of the year is coming! However due to the holidays it has been ever so slightly delayed. Coming instead this weekend, it is definitely worth the wait!

Also a quick reminder that the competition to be part of next year's roster is still running on MicroCollective. It closes on the 31st, so make sure to get entries in before then!
Full details here

Last edited by AlexKelly (Dec 28, 2013 3:01 am)

Week #52| Trey Frey - Resolve
Grab the track here and read the interview (for the final time!!) here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
And with that the year is out! We'd like to give huge thanks to all the artists involved this year (too many to name here [there were 52 of them after all]). We'd also like to give a massive shout-out to everyone who has followed the project, supported it, enquired about it or even simply listened.
It is also with a heavy heart we make our final thank you: and this thank you is directed at a Mr. Victor Arce, aka Love Through Cannibalism. Sometime near the end of 2012 Victor agreed to help us out with WeeklyTreats on the art-front, and we had no idea how crucial he'd be to our success. If it weren't for his talent, perseverance, punctuality, dedication and emotional support, this year would not have gone as well as it did, if it had 'gone' at all. We're extremely sad to say he'll be leaving the project as artist this year, but we can assure you, it won't be the last we'll be working together (ho-ho-secrecy). Thank you again our Spanish Prince, we owe you more than you could know heart xo xo xo heart
So, that's it for 2013! But, we start it ALL again this Friday, launching with a track by Ubiktune's overlord C-jeff as well as the launching of the new WeeklyTreats site! So, dry those tears and get ready for an even bigger year than this was!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (Dec 30, 2013 10:37 pm)

Rhode Island

I'd really like to enter but I don't see the drop down that is supposedly in that link.

Detroit, Michigan
2PLAYER wrote:

I'd really like to enter but I don't see the drop down that is supposedly in that link.

Same

I need to double check but Sam may have already taken it down as it ends today. If you're already logged in to uCollective and can't see the dropdown I'm afraid that may have been what's happened (I had my days mixed up in the last post)

Rhode Island

Ah, that's unfortunate. Thanks for the quick reply.

If I can get hold of him before midnight GMT I'll try and get him to put it back up!

Yeah sorry guys it closed this morning, I should have double checked, sorry about that! sad xo

Seattle, WA
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

If I can get hold of him before midnight GMT I'll try and get him to put it back up!

pls do

Utah

Well done, Andrew. It was a great year.