New Orleans, Louisiana

So are you going by first post first serve kinda process?

Straya Mate
shanebro wrote:

So are you going by first post first serve kinda process?

Yep! First post / Payed first served!

Fargo

So, I take it these are all claimed?  If not, do you ship to the US?

Straya Mate
Krubbz wrote:

So, I take it these are all claimed?  If not, do you ship to the US?

Nope, most people are after the loose used white carts, which haven't arrived yet. These are all boxed NOS carts smile

And I sure do!

Will do a post now with who wants what and payment/shipping info.

Straya Mate

Ok here's what I have so far!

Teh D3th St4r - 2x Blue boxed
stargazer - 1x White loose, 1x Pink loose (when I can find another)
Lushbob - Post up what you are after smile
kineticturtle - 1x Pink loose
sprusr - 1x Yellow boxed, 1x White boxed
shanebro - 1x White boxed
Monotron - Post up what you are after smile
UnderCoverDisOrder - 1x White (did you want boxed or loose?)

Shipping to anywhere in the US will be $13.10 USD for AirMail or $18.20 USD for Registered AirMail for the boxed carts.
Shipping to anywhere in the US will be $6.20 USD for AirMail or $18.20 USD for Registered AirMail for loose carts.
Anywhere else, PM me for a postage quote.

Payment will be via Paypal only! PM me for details big_smile

Thanks guys!

Last edited by DaRkO (Jan 15, 2014 2:47 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

yeah yeah!

New Orleans, Louisiana

Awesome! PM'd!

DaRkO wrote:

Shipping to anywhere in the US will be $13.10 USD for AirMail or $18.20 USD for Registered AirMail for the boxed carts.
Shipping to anywhere in the US will be $6.20 USD for AirMail or $18.20 USD for Registered AirMail for loose carts.

I am just a bit confused here.  I may have missed this, but is this price just for shipping (minus prices per cart mentioned on the first page) or is it total price shipped?

Straya Mate
rygD wrote:
DaRkO wrote:

I am just a bit confused here.  I may have missed this, but is this price just for shipping (minus prices per cart mentioned on the first page) or is it total price shipped?

This is the price just for shipping, I will confirm the actual cart prices now! tongue

For any of the boxed carts, they are $15 AUD each + P&H, purely because they are in such amazing condition, you won't be disappointed.
For any of the loose carts (except Pink), they are $11 AUD each + P&H.

Also, the white boxed carts are both spoken for!

I now have left, 1x Yellow boxed, 1x Yellow loose, 1x White loose and 8x Blue boxed.
First to PM/Post what they are after will get them!

Also don't stress, if you don't get a blue boxed one this time around, as I will be getting more of these.
The white and yellow boxed carts will be in very short supply if my friend can even find them though.
The loose carts can get easily though.

Last edited by DaRkO (Jan 15, 2014 3:07 am)

SLC, UT

So do you have the loose carts in hand now then?

Straya Mate
stargazer wrote:

So do you have the loose carts in hand now then?

No, not yet, I would hope they'll be here sometime this week as they were shipped at the same time.

I will post up as soon as they arrive. smile

Straya Mate

Bump! Who else wants a brand new blue tama cart! big_smile

Straya Mate

The loose carts have arrived!

Will take some pics later today smile

SLC, UT

Stoked 4 pics!

bed

I just received my boxed Tama 1 + 2 carts in the post this morning, and I must say they are excellent.
I'm amazed at how fast they arrived! Now working on figuring out the menus wink

Straya Mate

Pics!

Unfortunately, these all being used carts, they aren't like new like the boxed counterparts, and when I say that I just mean, some are more of a light cream as opposed to white, but otherwise perfectly fine. Labels are all perfect and even some of the discoloration can be removed with a good clean.

I would go through and clean them all, but I'm really stretched for spare time atm! If I get a break though I'll get on it.

And same goes for the pink cart sadly kineticturtle, the front is more of  a fuschia than hot pink like the rear sad
You aren't obliged to take it though, if nobody wants it I'm more than happy to keep it myself wink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

sprusr wrote:

I just received my boxed Tama 1 + 2 carts in the post this morning, and I must say they are excellent.
I'm amazed at how fast they arrived! Now working on figuring out the menus wink

Awesome man! Good to hear they arrived safe and sound.
See told you the postage was fast haha, but for the price it would want to be! tongue

Last edited by DaRkO (Jan 21, 2014 3:18 pm)