matt's mind

i got one of them, in my head i'm thinking they only sold the 6 prototypes or something like this?  they were on ebay for a very brief period of time

loosing the interest of the developer was a loss to this community's hardware element, imo.  bananalogue is the name of their modular synth project (which should be a !!! moment for anyone into analog synths)

here's the old kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wor … -bit-music

Turku, FIN

Littlebit cheaper and added backlight and that would have been a hit!

And kitsch, if you ever sell yours, remember me wink

Philadelphia
KeFF wrote:

Littlebit cheaper and added backlight and that would have been a hit!

And kitsch, if you ever sell yours, remember me wink

Or maybe y'all could talk them into being interested in the development again. Possibly. I'm just seeing this for the first time now and it looks pretty nice.

United States

use both pulse channels w/ tables using transpose & pulsewidth, some vibrato for resonance warble
use one channel for the attack + one for body of the note (alternating even depending on characteristics)
play w/ pulsewidths etc and you can get a more interesting acid sound than with the wave channel but sacrificing the same high resonance it can get

Chicago

this guy seems to have it
https://soundcloud.com/saskrotch/dmg-acid-3

well I know saskrotch could probably help, he has dope ass acid in in some of his songs

Arizona

I figured I'd post this here since its semi-relevant. I was able to get some very convincing and satisfying 303-esque sounds by feeding square and saw tones from LSDJ through though this pedal. As you can see it has a knobs for frequency, decay, resonance and various settings for waveforms it puts out. I really wish the resonance worked better because it doesn't get as squelchy as an actual 303 but the decay works well. I was really satisfied with the amount of bass it puts out also. With the direct and effect knobs you can adjust the levels of the Gameboy input and effect pedal output. I was having a blast last night creating hybrid chip/acid sounds.

Last edited by Limitbreak (Jan 27, 2014 8:52 pm)

Madriz, Supain

¿Is that behringer?

Arizona
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

¿Is that behringer?

Yeah, sorry, I should have mentioned that.

Madriz, Supain

Cool, then its cheap. smile

Arizona
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Cool, then its cheap. smile

Yeah I picked mine up for $40 at a pawn shop. It was kind of risky because I was basing my purchase off a product review a guy posted on Youtube. He was playing it through a bass guitar and I thought to myself, "You know, that kinda sounds similar to a 303..."

It's not perfect but I think it was worth the investment.

Easton, PA, USA

good call

Madriz, Supain

Im seeing them at 45€ here in europe, do you have anything to show ?

Arizona

I don't know if this will work but I upload a brief little snippet on my Facebook page...I'm at work right now and don't have the ability to record anything at the moment. It's set to public so it might work...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=57 … 1471925699

Last edited by Limitbreak (Jan 28, 2014 10:43 pm)

Baja California

Sounds nice.

Arizona
lvlzero wrote:

Sounds nice.

It was just a small little simple melody I ran through it to test. There's some L and P commands to emulate the accents an actual 303 can do.