Berlin

Good initiative, there are indeed too few physical releases for chiptune and VGM, too costly I suppose. 
You might want to check out Telefuture as they often release tapes, but also have tried other things, such as VHS release etc.  They might also have good tips to give as regarding cassette pressing and people who can help you do that.
I will gladly send something and hope to make it in the final selection!

We'll send something as well. thx!

lpower wrote:

Good initiative, there are indeed too few physical releases for chiptune and VGM, too costly I suppose. 
You might want to check out Telefuture as they often release tapes, but also have tried other things, such as VHS release etc.  They might also have good tips to give as regarding cassette pressing and people who can help you do that.
I will gladly send something and hope to make it in the final selection!

Thanks Dude.
But lil' hint: We already have a complete equipment to make cassettes and multiply them fast for a big batch big_smile
Still, i'll look out to get as much as information possible to make them HighQ as fck.

And if everything goes down as planned, i'm gonna do all this stuff next year in Berlin itself.

Madriz, Supain

Is this thing still going on? I expected to have some songs recorded by now , but i dont, however, i have an extra song from our last record that is unpublished and all.

Mishawaka, IN

yikes I got a song and am interested for sure.

"Deadline would be around 05. March 2014. [...]
Songs and all will got to [email protected] [...]"

It still goes. Nothing has changed.

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

just sent one

So, it's a bit over 1 month left - Who's still in and who's still got something in the works?
Right know we have a handful of submissions, so keep 'em coming.
There will be a tape and happening one or the other way, so even if it dosn't get that big of runtime, it's still happening.

Files go here => [email protected]

Oklahoma City, OK

I'm still interested and have something I'm working on. I'll send it to you once it's finished.

We're still in. We'll send you a song in a few days.

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

I will send you a track before the deadline

Clermont-Ferrand, France

I too am working on something that should be sent before the deadline.

Playboy Man-Baby

Sho' 'nuff. The chiptune collective I run out of New England has some experience with cassette mixtapes, as well. I'll slam somethin' together for this.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Jan 31, 2014 3:17 pm)

Just if you wanted a video to know you should take part in this - I made a thing.
Overall it's more of a lil' Challenge of myself announcment.

sweet

Madriz, Supain

SONG SENT big_smile