ohhh Europe?! would love to have me there too. Sounds far fetched, but I WOULD do it smile!!!!

Detroit

detroit would luv to see your booty come chill with us we got boa now

Seattle, WA US

please allow me to vouch for this dude and his dopeness

Lexington, KY

u should get into making pr0n
it pays the bills

IL, US

oh, and you should record vocals for some new stuff im working on

I certainly am going to Detroit!  Curt!!! you are like the 5th person to tell me this! Bears WOULD love me,lolol....Kevin, you gotta let me come by the apt, and pet your fat cat too.

sweden
shitbird wrote:

ohhh Europe?! would love to have me there too. Sounds far fetched, but I WOULD do it smile!!!!

Sky's the limit!

Abandoned on Fire
e.s.c. wrote:

oh, and you should record vocals for some new stuff im working on

Fuck. Yes.

Milwaukee, WI

Yeah, Milwaukee could definitely happen this summer!

ohio gozaimasu

I'd love to see you in the Cleveland area (I live ~30 minutes away) but I'm high school age so I'm not sure if I could promise a place to stay

Last edited by Cooshinator (Feb 11, 2014 5:03 am)

New England, USA

i think you should really do this.. you could really spend the rest of your life traveling, couchsurfing, playing crazy shows all the time, making all of us jealous.. but really. do it.

Playboy Man-Baby
awesomeforce wrote:

i think you should really do this.. you could really spend the rest of your life traveling, couchsurfing, playing crazy shows all the time, making all of us jealous.. but really. do it.

Living the fuckin' dream.

Nomad's Land
shitbird wrote:

Well, I probably won't be able to cover your plane ticket by myself. So let's hope some other European organizers jump the train, so we can make this happen!

TSSBAY01

do bmore, we'll get somethin together here if you come through.

Bronx, NY

I haven't seen you since you performed at blipfest. come back to new york, dood.

lolusa

If you're ever in south philly hit me up on fb, I gots a guest bed  that's pertty lumpy. I also cook too

Last edited by ovenrake (Sep 13, 2016 6:56 pm)