Unsubscribe

I think it's a positive step that Shawn is finally ashamed about something.

The Mountains
All Hail The Mustache wrote:

And this Ladies and Gents is the Chipmusic.org forum community, what a shame, but everyone is entitled to their opinions i guess.

Hey don't sweat it champ. We're all nerds who are all smart and socially awkward to some degree, there's a lot of us here and we definitely all have our own opinions. If you stick around long enough you'll begin to learn which ones are worth listening to and which ones are worth ignoring. We're a pretty closely-knit community once you get to know us and also when you have completed the blood sacrifice ritual. I can also guarantee that if you stick around long enough we'll end up on the same bill together someday, somewhere, so there's that to look forward to.

Cheers n shit

Last edited by Rainbowdragoneyes (Feb 11, 2014 10:54 am)

UK, Leicester
SketchMan3 wrote:
Alpine wrote:

wow guys

*guy

that wasn't aimed at you man, you musta commented just before me.

And dude, I think your music is alright, but the 8bitness almost seems like an unnecessary component, imo you should check out pleaselosebattle's music, and 100handslap's album on datathrash, both are hella rad, and might inspire you.

Rainbowdragoneyes wrote:
All Hail The Mustache wrote:

And this Ladies and Gents is the Chipmusic.org forum community, what a shame, but everyone is entitled to their opinions i guess.

Hey don't sweat it champ. We're all nerds who are all smart and socially awkward to some degree, there's a lot of us here and we definitely all have our own opinions. If you stick around long enough you'll begin to learn which ones are worth listening to and which ones are worth ignoring. We're a pretty closely-knit community once you get to know us and also when you have completed the blood sacrifice ritual. I can also guarantee that if you stick around long enough we'll end up on the same bill together someday, somewhere, so there's that to look forward to.

Cheers n shit

@ rainbowdragon eyes hey man thanks we appreciate it, i listened to your music and i enjoyed it very much, especially Creatures ov Deception and rape castle lol. we are expanding in our style on our first album, much more progressive.

@Alpine thank you, and i am doing my best to learn the ins and outs of LSDJ and learn to make new instruments and more variety to our music.

Last edited by All Hail The Mustache (Feb 11, 2014 6:23 pm)

Cleveland, OH

I like this smile Downloading the EP!

thursdaycustoms wrote:

I like this smile Downloading the EP!

i appreciate it! , btw we are pulling out all our songs from Bandcamp for now since there is an error with the last two songs, we will upload the new remixed version of those songs, so for now you can download our EP from our sound cloud link from my first post.

Cleveland, OH

Ah okay. I just got the EP from band camp.

NC in the US of America

Also... haha... this probably sounds weird after all the drama, but... Temp Sound Solution is a good band to listen to as far as chip elements goes.

Alpine wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

*guy

that wasn't aimed at you man, you musta commented just before me..

Oh yeah I knew it wasn't aimed at me.

TSSBAY01

there is no drama.

Canada

Hey cool! smile
Looking forward to hearing your music grow.

PS: don't worry about what people say. Just make music you love making.
I bet you'll find that as time goes on, the old are displaced by the new... whatever that may mean to you. Just keep it up and you'll find your spot wherever you want. If you don't like the reception, and don't have the patience for it, then maybe it isn't the place for you. It's just the nature of community. This community just requires a fair bit of learning and effort to be a part of, which (I think) can be a great thing.

But this is a really sweet start. I like it, personally. I'd look into trying to add more interesting programming to your lsdj stuff! Make it SOUND like you feel it should. There's SO many learning resources here to gain the knowledge.

pps... if rainbowdragoneyes is complementing you, you're on the right metal track, I bet;)

Last edited by Jansaw (Feb 11, 2014 10:19 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

there is no drama.

Only op was getting butt hurt.

Unsubscribe

Yea, he overreacted wildly to someone who provided instructions on how he should kill himself.

Jansaw wrote:

Hey cool! smile
Looking forward to hearing your music grow.

PS: don't worry about what people say. Just make music you love making.
I bet you'll find that as time goes on, the old are displaced by the new... whatever that may mean to you. Just keep it up and you'll find your spot wherever you want. If you don't like the reception, and don't have the patience for it, then maybe it isn't the place for you. It's just the nature of community. This community just requires a fair bit of learning and effort to be a part of, which (I think) can be a great thing.

But this is a really sweet start. I like it, personally. I'd look into trying to add more interesting programming to your lsdj stuff! Make it SOUND like you feel it should. There's SO many learning resources here to gain the knowledge.

pps... if rainbowdragoneyes is complementing you, you're on the right metal track, I bet;)

i hear you, i am doing research atm how how to create new instruments in LSDJ but its quite difficult for a beginner like myself, i have been trying to watch youtube tutorials....we are trying to add a lot more chiptune sounds but again we have to learn how to make them for now we just have the basic standard pulse sounds... and yeah i didnt know who 100 hand slaps and rainbowdragoneyes were till someone suggested them and both are incredible artists and enjoy their music quite a lot.

UK, Leicester
herr_prof wrote:

Yea, he overreacted wildly to someone who provided instructions on how he should kill himself.

its the closest this forum gets to constructive criticism

UK, Leicester

not sure what happened there

Last edited by Alpine (Feb 11, 2014 11:04 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan
herr_prof wrote:

Wasn't talking about that.