Michigan

Continuity from from both sides of that corroded trace and voltage levels where the wires from it meet the main board.

Whilst in my wait to grab hold of a multimeter I've received another 2 DMG's in the post, both are pretty yellowed,

I've looked at 'retrobrighting' them but the internet has tons of methods, I know there's been a post about this on here before so sorry for necrobumping it almost but I was wondering whether anyone had tried any different methods? Eg. 1 ingredient jobs or whether anyone (preferably in the UK for the items) has used the traditional mix. I've been looking at http://stiggyblog.wordpress.com/2011/04 … ter-cases/ this method as it seems the most simple and looks to offer pretty good results.

If anyone could offer some tips/comments about that it would be great smile

Thanks for the help you've already given!

Michigan

For the original retrobright guide, visit amibay.org

That is the home of the guy who "created" it. It will have the most comprehensive guide and FAQs.

Jazzmarazz wrote:

For the original retrobright guide, visit amibay.org

That is the home of the guy who "created" it. It will have the most comprehensive guide and FAQs.

Hi thanks for the link, cant see the Retrobright bit at first glance, I've been on the mixtures website I was just wondering whether there were any simple alternate methods smile

*Edit* I found the Retrobright section sorry :') Search tools are bloomin' useful

Last edited by Gingerkiwi (Feb 12, 2014 4:38 pm)