Geneva, NY
americasteam7 wrote:
BLEO wrote:

Scatter, people. It's coming...

Now you guys are just mindlessly insulting me out of hate

No, as one of the site's administrators I am simply suggesting that perhaps a permaban of someone who is not really contributing to the community and brazenly calling out a moderator who clearly acted within the boundaries of the rules (auction end update bumps, pffft), might be in the best interest of this forum.

New Albany Indiana

Monthly Chip Tune Essential Crisis.

Hey, my advice to you, even if your right, and he's wrong, or even if its the other way around. Making Threads like these are basically Social Suicide.
Take it from me.

BLEO wrote:
americasteam7 wrote:

Now you guys are just mindlessly insulting me out of hate

No, as one of the site's administrators I am simply suggesting that perhaps a permaban of someone who is not really contributing to the community and brazenly calling out a moderator who clearly acted within the boundaries of the rules (auction end update bumps, pffft), might be in the best interest of this forum.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an end auction update on according to the forum rules. Look it up again bud. I did nothing deserving of a ban whatsoever. A permanent ban would be completely immoral and wrong because I technically did not violate the rules in any way. The fist time I bumped the listing I was warned by KITSCH. I stopped after that.

Last edited by americasteam7 (Feb 18, 2014 9:25 pm)

Unsubscribe

Man what would americasteam1-6 think of this kind of behavior.

reject of nintendoage

maybe this is a good time to ask how these ignore scripts work...?

Ottawa, Ontario

submit music pleb

herr_prof wrote:

Man what would americasteam1-6 think of this kind of behavior.

lol.

Michigan

As a long time moderator of another forum, I agree with Kitsch' actions. It wasn't so much that he had an agenda against the OP, but that he was shutting down a troll fest.

OK guys give me one good reason according to the rules of this forum as to how I am wrong here.

IL, US
americasteam7 wrote:
BLEO wrote:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an end auction update on according to the forum rules. Look it up again bud. I did nothing deserving of a ban whatsoever. A permanent ban would be completely immoral and wrong because I technically did not violate the rules in any way. The fist time I bumped the listing I was warned by KITSCH. I stopped after that.

you do realize making a new thread about the same thing is the same as a bump, right? not technically, but in all practical ways

Jazzmarazz wrote:

As a long time moderator of another forum, I agree with Kitsch' actions. It wasn't so much that he had an agenda against the OP, but that he was shutting down a troll fest.

But why did he friggen ban me!?

Los Angeles
americasteam7 wrote:

There is nothing in the rules that say a time update is wrong.

Keyword: "common sense"...

site-rules wrote:

01. Play nice and use common sense.

And...

trading-post-rules wrote:

- If you are selling or looking for several items at the same time, please post everything in one thread.

Edit: I guess we could reword everything to make it more clear. But I do believe it's common sense. Stop using CMO for spaming your goods, it's a free site for community first, not for you to sell gold gameboys.

/dev/sda2

And the Golden Saga continues...

Minneapolis

While being technically correct is technically the best kind of correctness, in this case I think you're doing yourself no favors. Forum sales are based almost entirely on mutual trust. This kind of behavior from someone who wants to be a seller does not inspire my trust.

IL, US

if a staff member closes a thread, do NOT make an identical new one. they closed it for a reason

e.s.c. wrote:
americasteam7 wrote:

you do realize making a new thread about the same thing is the same as a bump, right? not technically, but in all practical ways

New thread, new content in regards to the same item... not a bump.