Madriz, Supain
kitsch wrote:
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

As a spaniard, the arabesque/latin influence really tick me.

¿In wich format is it gonna get released? Ill get a copy

i'm assuming you mean it tickles you?  (or, does it tick you off?)

happy or mad?  (just curious, one of those weird english words which means multiple things, the opposite sometimes).

like 'cool'

aaah, the world of non-natives using slang the wrong way, hahaha

Yeah, i meant it tickles me , like it makes me smile and stuff. I like it. Its kind of neat hearing someone from outside your culture reference it or use it in his/her work

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Feb 24, 2014 5:05 pm)

Alabama
kitsch wrote:

i'm assuming you mean it tickles you?  (or, does it tick you off?)

happy or mad?  (just curious, one of those weird english words which means multiple things, the opposite sometimes).

like 'cool'

aaah, the world of non-natives using slang the wrong way, hahaha

Yeah, i meant it tickles me , like it makes me smile and stuff. I like it. Its kind of neat hearing someone from outside your culture reference it or use it in his/her work

The piece originally was based off the joke Mandy made saying I should make "traditional dance music" for Gameboy, which is where the Latin theme came from. Literally every bit and byte of that song was written with her and things she said that stuck out in my mind. Even though I wrote the piece, I like to think that it is hers! smile

Madriz, Supain

Its awesome man, you should write shitloads of music using that method, haha.

Now again, in wich format is it gonna get released?

Alabama

Its awesome man, you should write shitloads of music using that method, haha.

Now again, in wich format is it gonna get released?

Should be on CD and iTunes, but I will try and make a downloadable version on my SoundCloud once I get the mix how I like it.

Madriz, Supain

CD sounds fine , my utopic dream of everything released on vinyl is kind of impossible

Canada

Very good!! Congratulations, man. That's a pretty talented flute player!
Glad you shared this here smile