IL, US

any psp works, you can even save some cash and get one thats working with a broken UMD drive if you look around for cheaper (you wont be able to play original copies of games, but to be honest, psp games werent that good anyway).. as far as use of vocals in piggy, check this out http://hexawe.bandcamp.com/track/wake-up-by-ebot  ..vocals are even done as samples in piggy
edit: did you kill your facebook again? people need to stop doing that, thats how people lose touch sad

Last edited by e.s.c. (Mar 1, 2014 7:23 pm)

Darkness

Its deactivated. if I don't activate it in a week it gets deleted. No one likes me on there anyway.

Darkness

its my fault i guess, but what ever. I just need to focus on writing.

I'd just go with an original psp one. They're heavier and cheaper, and they get the job done and are pretty easy to mod. You don't even have to buy a pandora battery (when I was modding mine, I ended up buying one, later to find out I didn't need it).
p.s. thanks

IL, US

but where am i supposed to post links to books about the use of entheogens for you now?!?!? yikes

Darkness

ok I guess I'll activate it. I removed half my friends. You might be one of them Luke. Not sure why. Things are a little crazy for me right now. Thanx guys.

Darkness

I think I might be moving to CT in the near future. Not really sure.

IL, US

well, thats more reason to keep it.. just use it sparingly if people piss you off on there.. and good luck either way you go (lsdj or piggy) smile

Darkness

Thanx man.