Madison, WI

Sorry to say we're a bit behind the curve this time, I would have liked to have these about two months ago!  Anyways we've got standard dark grays in stock now as well:

http://bit.ly/9fuICw

Plano, TX

Are all of yas having these made at different places?

It's be nice to see them all side by side by side. smile

I noted that the text on PGB's screens are *slightly* bolder than the stock ones.

matt's mind

yes, i assume we are all having them made at different places.  at least from my perspective, there wasn't any behind-the-scenes talk of where anyone got theres. 

i'm actually going with a new place right now.  after i got the order i've got in right now, a person i e-mailed a while ago about these actually returned the e-mail (just after i had paid the other place, haha), and they've sent me a sample, finally.  big_smile

top notch, and cheaper.  really pleasant, in fact.

but, to get to your point, different would be my assumption, yes.

edit -- price dropped a little bit to reflect new manufacturer's things that arrived.

California

Different places, same country. LOL...

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Just got my replacement screen in from Kitsch, as well as a set of blue custom buttons. Here's a pic!

Melbourne, Australia

Holy shit! That is fucking sexy.

California

Play-It-Loud screens back in stock. Get them now!

Link

matt's mind
MicroD wrote:

Just got my replacement screen in from Kitsch, as well as a set of blue custom buttons. Here's a pic!

that is fucking sexy

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Thanks! It feels complete now. tongue

Plano, TX

Where did you get the cool blue cable? Is there a pink one?

matt's mind

you can get colored 1/8" (3.5mm) cables (very nice quality too) from modular synth places specializing in eurorack format.  those use 3.5mm jacks, and many places manufacture different colors of the cables in order to keep modular synth patching making sense and to help you keep track of what you are doing.

i'd check with those places first, as the cable quality will be pretty nice as well since its for nice synth-grade audio.

example: http://www.adinfinitummusic.com/PC35mm.html