L―c―o

Again, do forgive me if this isn't in the appropriate place.  My use of the search function didn't turn up anything that I was looking for.

What shops and suppliers do you know of, or use? 

I'm familiar with kitsch-bent, 8bitaesthetics, asmretro and nonfinite electronics. 

Does anyone know of any other good sources for parts, customs, and perhaps even DIY stuff? 

Thank you, I appreciate any pointers towards further shops.  It always helps to be able to shop around, particularly when you are constructing things. : ]

Madison, WI

Don't forget Thursday Customs!

L―c―o
NonElectronics wrote:

Don't forget Thursday Customs!

Oh, I like what I see there!  I'll likely be doing business with them.  Thanks for showing me! : ]

Melbourne, Australia

I bought a gameboy from greightbit when I first started getting into chip, back before I could mod things myself, etc. They do other things like keyboards and link cable stuff too.

Bracknell, UK

I bought some stuff from HandHeld Legend before, though I think I only ended up with it from eBay smile Pretty good, and the site has clear mod instructions.

I've got everything I need right now, but does anyone know of any good UK places? I've used eBay etc but it has a limited range. Anyone know of any dedicated UK based online shops?