Montana

Any updates?

Montana

[Edit] Double post.

Last edited by aaroneow (May 1, 2014 4:12 am)

Yeah, i was hoping to post good news on the last touch for the Compilation before the End of April.
And that's the Cover Art. :'(
While nearly anything else is covered, i'm still waiting on the Cover Art from the artist who's in the making for it. I hope i can present it here soon and then start to get everything wrapped up and packed up.
It shouldn't be more then a couple days from now.

Okay, again a Update.
The CoverArt is almost done, but we still having a delay. Once again thanks to my stupidity for (again !) forgetting SketchMan3.
U will notice that he is not in the listing of Artist in the frontpage, but yeah he sent a track in, so the Cover get's redone to also fit him into there.

So again, i'm really sorry for the delay ! While everything else is nearly done (except for CoverPrints aka. Inlays - of course) i can not gurantee that i can ship them till the beginning of next month, since i'll attend a long planned journey to 'merica in roundabout 10 days.
This didn't go down as planned, but i will make it up to ya all and get to fix this as best as i can.

For now, i can only give u a look at the not final CoverArt. There's also will be made some tweaks to the Names who kinda got Cutoff (e.g R10T33R, where the last letter is on the next row).

Madriz, Supain

SUMMER TAPE

Montana

As long as it happens, I'm fine with delays. Have fun in the states man!

ohgodno, Indiana

thats one sick ass cover man!!

Detroit, MI

Through whom are you getting these tapes made? Looks cool though! Stoked to get my hands on one.

UK, Leicester

it's been about 3 weeks, any updates?

Last edited by Alpine (May 31, 2014 1:09 pm)

Montana

Any updates? Been a while.

UK, Leicester

I asked 9-Heart about it a month ago, he's been having some personal stuff that he has to deal with at the moment. It's still going to happen, just later in this year.

And now? Is this still happening? Thx

ohgodno, Indiana

yea i was just thinking about this the other day

ohgodno, Indiana

double post

Last edited by b4by f4c3 (Nov 19, 2014 1:07 am)

Swansea, UK

*yawn* at what point do we just self-release these tracks?

Baja California

I already released my track in a (veryshittymyfirstlsdj) demo thingy.