Santa Cruz, California
zneth wrote:

My GameBoy: [ Pro-Sound + Back-Lit + Variable Clock Mod ]

Nice color combo.
Looks super 90's

zneth wrote:

I too like the color combo.
Is the speaker grille backlit or painted?

Tokyo

Here's the guy I did tonight.

1/4 pro sound and yellow kitsch backlight and glow silicone buttons.  I call it Glow Packers!

Looks pretty good with the lights out too.

Last edited by Byakko (Jun 16, 2014 12:36 pm)

Bristol, UK

My latest 2, both on ebay at the moment, will let them go for cheaper outside of ebay if anyone's interested. Internal prosound and inverted yellow backlights.

South UK

Added a custom screen cover to Michelangelo. Colour is a bit weak, but overall I'm happy with how it turned out.

LSDj in a half shell.

Last edited by Category (Jun 21, 2014 5:47 pm)

CA

Finally managed to make my first Arduinoboy. Nothing fancy, pure functionality. It's based on original schematic but has nitro's fix.

I'm pretty happy with it I have to say smile Little write up about the project is on my blog:  http://friendofmegaman.wordpress.com/20 … rduinoboy/

Cleveland, OH
zneth wrote:

That looks great. Nice choice of Variable Clock wink

friendofmegaman wrote:

Finally managed to make my first Arduinoboy. Nothing fancy, pure functionality. It's based on original schematic but has nitro's fix.

I'm pretty happy with it I have to say smile Little write up about the project is on my blog:  http://friendofmegaman.wordpress.com/20 … rduinoboy/

That pretty big but it does look really nice! I like your breakout connector. You could add a lot to that like midi in/out/through and link cable if you wanted to have other options on the fly.

Edit:
Read through and see you have a link port break out for it. Nice!

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Jun 23, 2014 5:07 am)

Alberta, Canada

Second time backlighting a gameboy (first time doing a pocket) I think it turned out pretty good. I am still debating on whether or not to change the original buttons.

Alberta, Canada

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Wow there have been some new awesome mods

Last edited by Auxcide (Jun 26, 2014 9:10 am)

I really like that inverted yellow backlight

Alberta, Canada

My gaming Dmg! I painted the shell a few years ago and recently decide to throw a few other mods inside. It has a biverted white backlight, internal pro sound, I put in a backlight on/off switch for the heck of it lol. She has a few chips and scratches but it is perfect for what I use it for.

I found some sweet textured paint at the store by my house big_smile

Alberta, Canada

@trademark91 What kind of paint is it? Looks awesome!

Alberta, Canada

Quiet sunday so I decided to throw together some of the stuff i've ordered. I had painted an atomic purple gbc white on the inside a couple days ago, so I put one of Kitschs front light kits in it (I will be doing the 101 mod when my loca comes in the mail) I also did an internal pro sound.

I took my old silver gameboy pocket and biverted it, internal pro sound, red backlight. (nonfinite v5) purple buttons from kitsch

last but not least I modded one of my Dmgs.
-White hand held legend backlight from kitsch bent
-Biverted using 74hc04 chip
-clear green ASM case/buttons
-internal prosound(post pot)
-external 1/8 pro sound (pre pot)
-dmg audio replacement headphone board from thurdsay customs
-case LEDS wired green with on/off switch
-speaker mute switch
still waiting on my black screen cover so for now it has a silver