sandneil wrote:

i knew that 10 page threads of pure slagging on chiptune forums would make the world a happier place somehow someday

f*ckings to marty kramer & his apologists!!

i must be missing something, i only read the 3 page thread that was from earlier this month. was there another one? if so, can someone point me to it?

Chicago IL

i actually got teary eyed reading about how this helped.

and victim-blaming throws me into such a rage for personal reasons. it's just misogyny. if it had been a girl doing this to guys, i guarantee it would be 100% the girls fault in most of the public eye.

glad we could help!

sandneil wrote:

also what a disgusting man i really hate the kind of manipulative narcissistic creeps who are both more hurtful and more charismatic than myself simultaneously well i hope he dies soon anyway and hope Chiptune Will Never STop Fighting Misogyny

All of your responses have but a smile on my face, but this one especially. i can tell you just from this message alone that marty isn't a fraction of the man you are!

Edit: (i say "man" but a) i'm just assuming your male based on the sentiment of your statement, but i could be totally wrong. if i am, i apologize and b) the idea of what makes a "man" is a really terrible social construct that is based deeply in misogyny and is extremely harmful to men and women. so i say that he isn't  a fraction of the "man" when really i should say "he isn't a fraction of the human being" you are, but i didn't think that through before i posted it, so i'll leave it the way it is with this disclaimer. even when we understand how damaging an idea of "manhood" is it's so ingrained through our entire lives that we still sometimes fall into it without thinking it through.)

Last edited by projectinformtheworld (Aug 21, 2014 7:08 pm)

projectinformtheworld wrote:

i must be missing something, i only read the 3 page thread that was from earlier this month. was there another one? if so, can someone point me to it?

Heh, he's having a laugh - he's referring to how we always seem to be bitching about somebody/something on here wink

an0va wrote:

Heh, he's having a laugh - he's referring to how we always seem to be bitching about somebody/something on here wink

HA, okay. i understand that completely.

10 was just a number i picked form the top of my head but maybe we can get this one to ten while the mods are sleeping

screw you marty you massive arse

i hope he reads this thred and thinks back to the days when he had a cool car like the one from back to the future and we only hated him for stealing our music instead of for stealing our music and being pure human garbage and is overwhelmed by saudade and regret

Alive and well in fucksville

I dont wanna sound like a black cloud here, but HIV can lie dormiant for up to 15 years.

Unsubscribe

A wrong black cloud. Just because it is dormant doesn't mean it isn't detectable. You can test positive for it within 9 days to 3-6 months after exposure.

Anyways im glad you avoided infection, and sorry you had to experience negative assholes on the net. Heres hoping you can begin to resume a normal life soon.

Seattle, WA

I really love it when the chiptune community is unanimously angry about something. Usually plagiarism controversies. I feel like a part of an angry mob, but the righteous kind.

South Korea

Yeah, when it comes to HIV, "dormant" means not yet AIDS. It can be detected very early, and if detected early enough one can make small adjustments to your lifestyle and still live a pretty good life. I know people who have been living with it for 20+ years and are still healthy.

Yeah, I am 100% sure that I don't have it. Its been 4 years, antibodies  would be detectable by now. Trust me, it feels like a miracle. I fear for other people who only found out when watching the news and are having to go through    6+ month testing series. I can only imagine how scary that is.

Whateverville, California

I refuse to ever talk to him one on one ever again. Why? because he's so manipulative. I am strong, intelligent, confident person (clearly, right!?!), I don't get manipulated and used easily. I'm educated, especially when it comes to sex/std safety. I am over-protective of my body. I have a very firm grasp of my values and ethics. But even today, armed with all of the knowledge that I have about Martin Edward Kraham, I would not trust myself to not be manipulated by him again. I THINK I would be able to see through his bullshit now and not buy a word he said, but I don't know that. I certainly wouldn't ever put myself in the situation to find out for sure.

I have seen this type of dangerous sociopath a few times in my life, and even had the bleak misfortune of being in a band with one. Everything seems fine at first, then you catch yourself doing and saying things you would never do, all to appease the manipulator. I learned the hard way that yes, there are some truly damaged (and even evil) people out there. Ever since I've made it a point to try to disarm and discredit these "Personality cult seekers" whenever I find them in my personal sphere of influence. In being "that guy" I've found that the saddest part is that sometimes in situations like this, the worst victims are the most blindly loyal to the abuser. Some are in it for sex, some are in it for fame, most are in it for cash, but the scariest bastards are the ones who do it just because they can. The very idea of that makes me physically ill!

As another veteran of the punk rock lifestyle, my heart goes out to you. The fringe lifestyles/genres seem to attract this type of asshole with surprising regularity... all I can do is shake my head. I'm proud and kinda mystified at how much righteous hatred there is for this turd (Marty) around here. I can see that collectively we're not afraid to play it pretty close and kick the bad apples the fuck out, before they spoil the bunch. Many other scenes would do well to start drawing a harder line with the sexist, racist, homophobes and "Party Marty" types that slip in looking for a free ride on the "Yeah man, I'm hardcore, I'm living on the edge!" line. What a shitty excuse to be a bad person.

Anyway, you've chosen not to be a victim and instead you've owned your situation with as much grace as one could expect. Honestly, you've already won. Think of all of our bitching and railing against this world class assclown as a sweet victory lap. You've earned it.

sandneil wrote:

i hope he reads this thred and thinks back to the days when he had a cool car like the one from back to the future

At that time he was driving a VW Bug that he essentially stole from his ex. The delorean was just on display somewhere.

and the ex, i'm on the phone with her now, she thanks you too and thinks you're all amazing.

and she showed me this: https://myspace.com/tribalastronauts/music/songs which is apparently another "project" he had at some point.

Imaginary wrote:

Anyway, you've chosen not to be a victim and instead you've owned your situation with as much grace as one could expect. Honestly, you've already won. Think of all of our bitching and railing against this world class assclown as a sweet victory lap. You've earned it.

I've torn both my ACL's due to punk shows, i'll do a victory lap eventually, but i'll save it till after he's locked up for good.... 15+ years of going to punk shows has left me listening to music while sitting on the couch drinking a beer or standing in the back of the venue nodding my head rather than jumping violently around my living room while chugging out of bottle of Johnny Walker or bashing into strangers while still wearing a knee brace only 2 weeks post surgery.... i have reserve all things like "running" or "victory laps" for the truly important moments. i don't live anywhere where i might run into a wild bear and at this moment, marty is sleeping comfortably next to his poor wife who still is allowing herself to be a victim (my heart breaks for her, i truly understand how/why she's standing by him. i wish desperately i could help her break away from him, but before he was bonded out we tried to reach out to her and she wasn't having it) so yeah, i'll take a mini one this weekend with two bottles of red wine that i am NOT sharing and Over the James on full blast, but when sentencing finally happens, i will stretch out my old, worn out knees and pump my fist in the air and "not worry about tomorrow's pain tonight".

Whateverville, California

Damn, with all this talk of him "rotting in jail" and such, I figured he was locked up already. The fact that this dude got bailed out just goes to show how potent his machinations are. What an evil little prick. Well, postpone the big celebration, but congrats at least on not getting this dude's sickness.

I know how you feel about your body woes from livin' the punk life. Hearing damage and broken bones are unavoidable when you refuse to give it up! I've been at it since I was 13 and when I look back it's been a crazy 15 years... but somewhere in the haze of cheap beer and good times I learned a lot about what it means to be a human being. Unity, family and respect have always been the values that I associate with my experience in the punk rock lifestyle. In that spirit, here's my favorite old feel-good anthem. Keep your head up sister.

Great Song!! Unity, family and respect are definitely core values. A really amazing punk memoir i highly recommend is called Dharma Punx. SOCAL punk Noah Levine"s, son of stephen levine, eastern philosopher/poet/teacher, journey from an 80's drug addicted punk kid to world traveled Buddhist Guru. If you ever want to really be inspired by punk culture and how easily it translates into such beautiful spirituality, you should check it out.

but yeah, she bailed him out. he spent a little over a week in jail but then was bailed out. it wasn't a happy day. he has also found a lawyer stupid enough to take his criminal and Civil cases. The DA laughed at the lawyer and told him he's a moron. The evidence is simply overwhelming.