bed

I always login as root, which make me SuPeR USeR.

I like to live on the edge, as you can tell.

Last edited by Crashmast (Apr 5, 2023 10:38 am)

Costa Mesa

I came up with Normcore Renegade because I am a normcore renegade; I'm the normest punk there be

sprusr wrote:

I always login as root, which make me SuPeR USeR.

I like to live on the edge, as you can tell.

Oh god. I think I have to go lay down now. Your post makes me hurts.

I came up with the name Sinthoid when I was about 8 or 9, I'm not too sure, but I remember that it was inspired in part by the Mega Man Zero games. I used to use it whenever I had a character in a video game that I could give my own name. Fast forward a few years and I decide to be an electronic music producer, suddenly I remember that name, and it was then that I realized what my name had to be.

Alive and well in fucksville

named my guy after an exe that steals bitcoins

Indiana
bitjacker wrote:

named my guy after an exe that steals bitcoins

must've been a rough breakup sad

New Jersey

I'm  a furry.

Chips & Dip :3

SO there's a puzzle in the game FEZ where the solution is METATRON, and Phil Fish's 8Tracks profile is named polytronaut. SO...

Metatron + naut
Metatronaut!
big_smile

Santa Cruz

My band and I were all sitting around to coming up with names. Someone said "Justin Beepboop" and we all started cracking up. It was too funny not to be our band name.

Brunswick, GA USA

I didn't choose it. One of the guys where I work pronounced my login as if it was a word and I discovered it really is a word.

chunter wrote:

I didn't choose it. One of the guys where I work pronounced my login as if it was a word and I discovered it really is a word.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/defin … sh/chunter

That is really cool man haha, you could sample someone saying the definition as your intro song to a gig or something - like "chunter, verb, to talk or grumble monotonously..." ||: doop wub doop wub doop wub doop wub doop wub doop wub doop wub doop doop doop : ||

Mine's my general gaming name. though I thought about it in relation to my musical life (i also play the violin and banjo, and love to shift between genres) and it seemed fitting smile
Plus lotr is awesome and gandalf's the coolest character (apart from legolas), and I think it would be awesome to dress up as a wizard and play chiptune tongue

The Pacific Ocean

Last edited by Payday (Feb 17, 2015 9:07 pm)

STARDRAIN, CA

kool skull is literally just a direct description of what i wanted my aesthetic to be. when i thought of how i wanted to appear, all i could think about was cheesy "bad boy" graffiti with "kool skull" in spraypaint on a brick wall and some backwards cap wearing twelve year old with a leather jacket next to it. whatever makes sense. if you have to stress and figure out something, might as well just use your real name. ifnit comes easy, use it, otherwise, who cares abyways?

killadelphia

i like burgers...                 not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_style