TWG022| ocean palace - UN PEACE SUMMIT
Out Wednesday~

placerville, ca

heart

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

TWG023| MrWimmer - An Interesting Life
Vocals + Guitars + Jazz + Chip
out tomorrow~~

I'm going to be releasing an album on Bandcamp titled Another World. Songs about deep space and exploring other planets. Considering I started to learn LSDJ a few months ago I'm really proud of the work I've done. Expect it by the end of October.

Last edited by Sinthoid (Sep 25, 2014 6:37 pm)

UK, Leicester

I'm going to be putting out an album by the end of the year, the songs that I write for it keep on changing, and getting added or removed, depending on how I feel I want the album to sound. I don't have any people that really listen to the music that I write, but if I post about it here, then I'll be more likely to get it done, and release it. Maybe some of you guys can check it out when it's done or something.

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:34 pm)

Some fresh & frisky techno coming out on Chipflip at the end of this month!

Last edited by _-_- (Oct 8, 2014 4:38 pm)

Chips & Dip :3

I've been working on a 21 track album of dual LSDJ tracks called waveform warrior and I'm hoping for a late feb to early march release!

Utah

I think I may actually release something in the very near future. Here's the teaser/first track. Just some fun stuff with guitar, LSDJ and Vocals that I really should've put out a while ago.

ohgodno, Indiana

(not that close at all but)
releasing my 3rd full length album on Feb 13th

Ohio, USA

If you're looking for some well-made, catchy, original chiptunes made by someone with talent and a passion for music... Don't listen to this, this album has none of that. Full of 8-bit noise that's loud, obnoxious, and painful to listen to, it's Wholesome Family Music's first (somewhat) full-length release, Fake Ohio Chipthrash!

Will be out VERY soon, most likely by the end of the month (no exact release date yet, set release dates are for people with talent and good music)!

Montreal, Canada

Coming soon on Cheapbeats!

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

TWG024| spaceaser - MMXIV
Out Tomorrow
TWG's penultimate release
~many tears~

we're back & stuff

Listen/Download Here

My new EP, Incoming, will be releasing tonight at midnight EST. It will be over at https://superprismchiptune.bandcamp.com/releases

Heres the teaser I released a while ago: https://soundcloud.com/super-prism/small-ep-teaser

on tuesday
an EP you'll hate by me