France

Warning : engrish ahead (I'm French)

Hi !

Currently working on a Monster-World tribute game (PC game), I'm looking for a musician.
The game will be a pretty classic Monsteroïdvaniaworld-like with a little emphasis on the magic, to solve puzzles, beat bosses, etc..

Concerning the music part, I have definitly NO skill or knowledge in this domain and thus no clear expectations about the kind of composition/style needed.
If you're interested, feel free to suggest anything, the music part is up to you.

Now for the practical infos:

Number of songs required : minimum 4 themes (a "main theme", overworld theme, undergrounds theme and bossfights theme) up to ... much more if we plan on having a theme for each zone of the game.
Rough length of songs : about 2 minutes (looping)
Deadline : ideally a first theme within the next 5 or 6 weeks, 8 to 12 month for the rest, maybe more*
Compensation : anything you want, ... or a small bit of nothing in 2 or 3 years. (see the * Paragraph below)
Contact information : you can send me an MP here or contact me at [email protected]

Here's a (really) short demo (it's a work in progress, no clear goal or any kind of collectibles yet):
A = attack
SPACE = jump
Down = shield

Thanks ! (any kind of feed back will be appreciated)

* For the past months I was working on this project 24/7 thanks to my modests savings, I'm now out of funds, thus I have nothing to offer in exchange for your collaboration (for the moment, I don't expect you to work for free). That's why I'm planing to try a crowdfunding in the next month(s). In this case your compensation will be included in the project amount.
but again, no garantee.

Manchester, UK

Brace yourself, mate smile

Leiden

My music does not suit with a project like this but I wish you the best of luck!
Project seems interesting!

South Korea

Oooooohhh, nice bright game art! I'll do it!