Hi,

We are a small indie development company launching our first game this Xmas tongue
We are currently looking for someone who can produce x10 Chiptune tracks for our game.
Details are as follows:

Number of songs required: 10
Rough length of songs: ~10 seconds, looped
Deadline:  1st December 2014
Style or Genre required: Chiptune, fast, upbeat and matches our game's themes.
Compensation: $1,500 USD total ($150 per track) 
Contact information: [email protected]
Game/company website: IRONFIST Studios Pty Ltd

Below are some screenshots of our game so you can have a general idea of our style.
If interested, please send an email to me: [email protected] with some samples/links to showcase your work.

More screenshots and videos of the game will be provided privately once we find the right person for the job.

If we are happy with the outcome, we will be looking to commission another 15 tracks.

Thanks all and we look forward to hearing from this community smile

IRONFIST Studios

Last edited by IRONFIST Studios (Nov 3, 2014 2:14 pm)

IL, US

you should hit up Saskrotch, if he's free.. did the Rex Rocket soundtrack among other things
edit: i linked him this thread

Last edited by e.s.c. (Nov 3, 2014 2:13 pm)

Chicago, IL

pm'd

BK

Gotta say, this is one of the best, most organized posts I've seen on here looking for music for an indie game. Well done!

Evansville, IN
Kris k wrote:

Gotta say, this is one of the best, most organized posts I've seen on here looking for music for an indie game. Well done!

Agreed.  This is the first time I've seen one of these and not felt a little bit insulted, somehow.  Nice!

I, unfortunately, don't think my style fits the bill here.  I'm sure you'll find someone perfect for your project here though!  Good luck with your game.

Mannheim, Germany
Kris k wrote:

indeed. i have similar problems with most posters who seek entries for their compilation - all "XY COMPO, SEND IN TRACKS NOW" and no actual information about how its going to released, wether they have to be exclusives etc

Sweden

PM sent smile

Michigan

Just sent an email. Thanks for giving us the chance to write for your game!

Kris k wrote:

Right on, exactly - this is going to inspire a lot of people on here to push really hard and give it their all.

Paging Alex Mauer!

Seattle, WA

Wow. Someone actually offering compensation for once. Hope the game works out.

Minneapolis, MN

Emailed!

Playboy Man-Baby

Done and done.

Just wanted to say thank you guys for the positive feedback and of course to everyone who submitted their samples heart
We received a lot of submissions from so many talented artists & composers!
It's going to be challenging to just pick one..

We will be going through our final round submissions tonight & will be making our tough decision.
If all goes well, hopefully we can work with all the other talents here in the near future smile

Regards,
Kevin N - IRONFIST Studios
www.ironfiststudios.com.au

Last edited by IRONFIST Studios (Nov 11, 2014 2:57 am)

Melbourne, Australia

Congrats to Ironfist for not going down the unpaid "it'll be good exposure for your music" route.

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:36 pm)

For those that are interested, we have just finished our first game!!

Big thanks esp. to Jimmy Clark (n00bstar) for his collaboration on this project with us.
Also tnx to Douglas Mendenhall (TEOMAWKI) for one of his awesome tunes as well.

We look forward to working with this community on our next project!

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD-m4AsVeR4