Once the dam breaks there will be no way to put the water back!

Dallas, Texas

You are correct yogi. Wafar is still selling midines on eBay under the user name "sykdeity" for $200 a pop. There is no question it's him cause these are all the region free 1.1.1 carts. He dropped off the planet quite a while before those became a reality. Also a dead giveaway is looking at the completed listings section all his midines auctions have the same thumbnail and he's sold hundreds, implying he has a steady limitless supply of them.

Last edited by TylerBarnes (Oct 5, 2014 8:53 am)

Glasgow

Still nothing.....

Glasgow

What exactly can we do about this as customers?

Michigan

What would you like to do about it?

Austin, TX

well I've messaged him on Twitter about the second round again, I'll post here if there are any updates

as a customer there aren't exactly many options at this point that don't rely on Seb doing something about it, it's far too late for a PayPal dispute

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This was a Ponzi Scheme, he did 50 GENMDM with the money of selling 100.

Is this going to get midines ugly?

Nottingham, UK

It took a year for me to get mine from the first batch. It sucks but I think he drastically underestimated how demanding this kind of thing is.

IL, US

agreed.. i was in that first batch too and it took quite a long time.. think it may have been long enough that i'd moved twice while waiting for it, so that would make it over a year

Boston, MA

hey i'm willing to sell mine if anyones interested. from the first batch! prob about $100 shipping included, they were $90 when they first came out right?

ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

...I think he drastically underestimated how demanding this kind of thing is.

no excuses! dude has posted content consistently on his blog for months (http://little-scale.blogspot.com/) sometimes with barely two days between posts. If he's got the free time for that, he's got free time.

Last edited by ultramega (Nov 6, 2014 6:42 pm)

IL, US

yeah, $90-ish with shipping from what i remember

Boston, MA

here it is: $96.00 and comes with flat rate priority shipping in the US. If you're international i might have to adjust shipping... 

first one to email gets it >> SOLD

Last edited by ultramega (Nov 6, 2014 11:16 pm)

Michigan

SELL SELL SELL

Glasgow

Next week marks 2 years since I placed my order....
I guess I just have to let it go sad

P.S. please check out Aly James'  FMDrive and SPSG plugins.
They sound great and are a great alternative to waiting years for a GenMDM

Last edited by Arricat (Nov 29, 2014 1:31 am)

Nottingham, UK
Arricat wrote:

Next week marks 2 years since I placed my order....
I guess I just have to let it go sad

P.S. please check out Aly James'  FMDrive and SPSG plugins.
They sound great and are a great alternative to waiting years for a GenMDM

2 years? Jesus. It's a shame that in the end this all went the way of the Midines.