detroit

rad! thx much

Murcia, Spain
4BP wrote:

^It's so cool huh? Nitro is seriously the mannnn

I started to love him since then lol

Puerto Rico

So this is coming up[!!!]. Despite the how closed sample importing will seem to be at launch, it looks sexy as hell, and since an sdk is being released, someone could easily come up with a simpler system to import samples.

One question, I do have about it though, before commiting to a pre-order: Will the midi in let me play this as a mono synth (repitching the sample) using a keyboard, or will the different keys just trigger different samples the same way the device's keyboard does?

São Paulo, Brazil
Xuriik wrote:

One question, I do have about it though, before commiting to a pre-order: Will the midi in let me play this as a mono synth (repitching the sample) using a keyboard, or will the different keys just trigger different samples the same way the device's keyboard does?

I guess the midi notes will trigger different samples. The sample pitch is only modified by its knob.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Xuriik wrote:

So this is coming up[!!!]. Despite the how closed sample importing will seem to be at launch, it looks sexy as hell, and since an sdk is being released, someone could easily come up with a simpler system to import samples.

As with the other Volcas I'd bet that MIDI will allow for some additional control over what is available without. I have all three of the previous Volcas and each have "hidden" parameters and settings that can be accessed via MIDI, so I wouldn't lose all hope on the matter.