Outer Space

I am going through a name change right now and don't know what to do. I'm working on my first real album and don't want to be nameless for it's release. I've used many names in the past and haven't really liked any of them. I don't know what makes a good name. I just wanted to hear what you guys had to say.

Puerto Rico

If you're unhappy with your past attempts at a pseudonym, why would you pick a stranger's?

http://trash80.com/junkfood/8bitnamegenerator

Minneapolis, MN
OmO wrote:

I am going through a name change right now and don't know what to do. I'm working on my first real album and don't want to be nameless for it's release. I've used many names in the past and haven't really liked any of them. I don't know what makes a good name. I just wanted to hear what you guys had to say.

Hey, you said a word that could be a pretty cool name:    "nameless"

Outer Space
Xuriik wrote:

If you're unhappy with your past attempts at a pseudonym, why would you pick a stranger's?

I mean I guess I was just grasping at straws hoping someone would say something really cool that I really liked.

Outer Space
TEOMAWKI wrote:

That's actually not bad...

Minneapolis, MN

I can see it now "Up next is nameless, with his new hit-single 'untitled'"

or you could always try "Brodizzle"

Last edited by TEOMAWKI (Dec 1, 2014 3:26 am)

Puerto Rico
OmO wrote:
Xuriik wrote:

I mean I guess I was just grasping at straws hoping someone would say something really cool that I really liked.

I find that the names I stick with are the ones that mean something to me. Anyway, just ask the chipmusic.org overlords, they know.

Outer Space
Xuriik wrote:

I find that the names I stick with are the ones that mean something to me. Anyway, just ask the chipmusic.org overlords, they know.

Haha, to be honest now having put it out there I feel like I'm worrying too much over something that should be simple. I mean how much does the name matter?

Last edited by Crashmast (Apr 5, 2023 10:27 am)

West Yorks, UK

Ansatsuken (the style Ryu, Ken, Gouki and Gouken practise)

Crashmast wrote:

Alternatively, use a chip-themed onomatopoeia with an exclamation point.

Meh... that just made me think of BRK!

Unsubscribe

Fine, you're now: Agamemnon

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
OmO wrote:
TEOMAWKI wrote:

That's actually not bad...

Too Late

herr_prof wrote:

Fine, you're now: Agamemnon

this!