Brunswick, GA USA

Better hurry and don't forget that the deadline is in GMT.

Seattle, WA

Yeah no worries, I got 'em all in. Nothing like a deadline to get me writing music again.

Last edited by Flit (Dec 31, 2014 2:38 pm)

TX

I fully expect to have my (1.79 MHz) clock cleaned, but I'm in nonetheless

Seattle, WA

Entries are available for the listening, and just look at all these damn work ethics on display

Some really juicy stuff here

As always, some of them are pretty easy to pin the author on smile

I like Miami parking lot and racist yoda haha

Last edited by Flit (Jan 3, 2015 2:47 pm)

Whateverville, California

So does anybody know how long will the judging take? There's not a whole lot of info on the process or how the results will be presented.

NES GB land

Both entry packs for originals and covers are corrupted.
I tried downloading it numerous times and it refuses to decompress the zip. Hopefully someone can upload fixed versions of these folders some time soon, because this is driving me crazy.
(Update) Great news I got them to unzip!
If you are on Mac OS X, then try using The Unarchiver app. It does an excellent job of unzipping archives in obscure formats.

Last edited by djmaximum (Jan 3, 2015 10:21 pm)

United Kingdom

I don't see my entry up in there (cover), what happened? I got a "submission successful" message when I did.

Scratch that, I see it, named it differently to what I had in the editor.

Last edited by Afrowolf (Jan 4, 2015 12:13 am)

Seattle, WA
Imaginary wrote:

So does anybody know how long will the judging take? There's not a whole lot of info on the process or how the results will be presented.

This might be relevant, but google translate isn't being very useful

Brunswick, GA USA

Voting is opened up a week or two after the packs are released because of disqualification and revisions, and because there will be attempts at live listen-along streams.

Whateverville, California

Okay, that's all I wanted to know, thanks dudes.

barf

ORIGINALS and FREESTYLE STREAM in 10 minutes! come watch~ http://www.ustream.tv/channel/famicompo-pico

Seattle, WA

RESULTS OUT!!!

http://bitpuritans.eu/compo/results.php

Man I LOVE how much text feedback everyone got. Let's all salute ap0c and wiz, who gave a full breakdown for damn near every song.