[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:41 pm)

Just released my chiptune album Cognizant. Sounds like industrial, melodic, chiptune. Check it out on bandcamp.

https://zetetica.bandcamp.com/album/cognizant

Last edited by Zetetica (Jan 29, 2015 2:38 am)

Abandoned on Fire

ohgodno, Indiana
egr wrote:

ohh shitt!!!

San Antonio, Texas

Yo guys! Long time, no post! Anyway, I am about to make my debut release, but rather than do just an album or just an EP, I have decided to do 4 different releases on the same day, each with their own theme/style.

Looking at a February 7th release date

Last edited by Star Fighter Dreams (Jan 19, 2015 11:35 pm)

Montreal, Canada

To be released very very soon, the first of a series of thematic cover albums. For the first installment, four covers of old French yéyé songs from the glorious 60s!

Clermont-Ferrand, France
n00bstar wrote:

To be released very very soon, the first of a series of thematic cover albums. For the first installment, four covers of old French yéyé songs from the glorious 60s!

WANT !!

Hudson, MA

For once I remembered to log in and stop lurking for a change.

'Lo CM.O, I'll be releasing my next album, <3BRK ("Heartbreak") on Wednesday, the 18th of February.  You'll be able to find it at Glenntai.Bandcamp.com when it's out, and I'll be having a listening party with 8BitX that same day at 8:30 PM EST (-5 GMT.)

In the meantime, here's a teaser for the whole album, and I'll be picking a song to upload (and likely uploading while you read this.)

Hope everything's been cool for all of you.  heart

Hudson, MA

Whoa, doublepost, accidentally double-clicked (it's freezing in here right now.)  Sorry; please delete this post and keep the above.  Thank you.  heart

Last edited by Glenntai (Feb 10, 2015 6:59 pm)

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Yessss ! 2 awesome upcoming releases in a row !

Minneapolis, MN

I am getting things finished up now, and will be releasing my new album "Galactic Girl" towards the middle/end of march.

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌
Hiems Exanimationes Incidamus

Listen & Download Now!

Last edited by UnderCoverDisOrder (Feb 17, 2015 6:49 pm)

Montreal, Canada

Tracks are more than halfway completed. So I'm guessing this will get released fairly soon....or not...I really am not the type of person you can count on tongue

Song titles are censored as a cheap floor-model good-for-trash bottom-shelf hype-building gimmick. Is it working?

(note: the CB030 release number is just a placeholder, it means nothing)

Last edited by n00bstar (Feb 22, 2015 9:20 pm)

Ohio, USA

Now you're playing with power.

Glitchboi v2.0 by Wholesome Family Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-5KcmrNn3Q (promo video)

I'm making an EP about a satanic killer Gameboy because I'm spoopy and edgy like that. #chipthrashlife
Will be released in March.

Detroit, MI
Feryl wrote:
I am the sun wrote:

Crying and...? Anamanaguchi don't count, they've been at this shit for too long

I don't remember specific names, but there seems to be an unusual influx these days.

well...shit.

hey guise, slut raptor is gonna drop a d0pe j-rock-inspired-chippunk/rock-ish album soon, in like...a month or so, whenever i find the perfect album art for it. heart

Boise, ID

Full album, coming soon this spring. April, I anticipate smile