San Francisco

bout to do 52 for weekly beats bitches!!!!!!!

on the real though. I do more but you got to cut what isn't up to snuff if you kno what i am saying?

Adelaide, Australia

In the range of 3-12 completed songs each year at the moment.

Riverside, CA
wedanced wrote:

bout to do 52 for weekly beats bitches!!!!!!!

WEEBEE CREW REPRESENT

farts

100+ under a bajillion alias and genres

Finland

A worthy thing to ponder upon. 2014 I made about 170-180 (not counting my game boy strict stuff) WIPs but a mere handful of finished tracks that are polished up enough so I could stand for the result so to say.

There's a reason though, I went through my phase of composing songs every day and just flinging them out at random people as soon as I could. The past year and this year I'm doing a deeper game, trying to figure out what makes me tick on a deeper level and just focusing on becoming a better composer.

(I'm on my third years into this, so that's about as much as I can account for really.)
smile

Last edited by my.Explosion (Jan 5, 2015 11:18 pm)

I dunno how many actual songs I made last year - not many, I'm sure. For beats, more, but still not a lot.

I'm trying to make a video game every week or so now, though, which would require at least one track per game, so I guess I'm gonna step it up considerably.

I make song about every two to three weeks because I use a voicaloid I write lyrics and tune her. the vocaloid I use right now is avanna. also I make sure song is good. so this year like be at max 26 but like be under that.

Current estimates are 25-50 (could be as high as 100), usually complete enough. Part of the reason lies in the fact that I make some of these songs in an hour... and others are designed for video game soundtracks.

Świdnica, Poland

About 1 a day. On my beloved Amiga&Protracker smile

New Albany Indiana

I have a hundred + projects