Tokyo, Japan

heart Downloading now.

Tokyo, Japan

Hmmm, unfortunately, these seems to be a build error? It boots ok but looks like fonts are missing ?

"[WARNING] SDL_RWFromBundle file font.bmp not found"

I should remove that warning. It just means the currently selected theme doesn't have the font file, so the default file will be used.

Still not able to get it running under Win 8.1 64bit. sad But my patience is with me, since I'm able to continue working with it on my second laptop under Win 7.

Still not able to get it running under Win 8.1 64bit. sad But my patience is with me, since I'm able to continue working with it on my second laptop under Win 7.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/119 … -win32.zip

Unzip, double click "run.bat", post the results. I bundled the debugger with the debug build so it should show exactly where it crashes.

Tokyo, Japan

Quick question, I am trying to map instrument select to F11 and F12 but I am not having much luck. I have this in my keymap file

K_KP_MINUS = K_F11
K_KP_PLUS = K_F12

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

EDIT :

Whoops, had it backwards,

K_F11 = K_KP_MINUS
K_F12 = K_KP_PLUS

Lazerbeat wrote:

Quick question, I am trying to map instrument select to F11 and F12 but I am not having much luck. I have this in my keymap file

K_KP_MINUS = K_F11
K_KP_PLUS = K_F12

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

EDIT :

Whoops, had it backwards,

K_F11 = K_KP_MINUS
K_F12 = K_KP_PLUS

Working on a laptop? If you happen to have more keys in that mapping, could I include it as some kind of standard laptop compatibility keymap?

Tokyo, Japan

Yeah, it is pretty slow on my laptop (thinkpad t410 from about 2010) since FM got added. I am not sure netbooks could run Klys any more. It is super on on a laptop though. I am just using n00bstars kind of crazy but kind of works mapping with that addition for instrument selection. You are welcome to add it for n00bstar set up laptop compatibility though!

Montreal, Canada

Oh hell naw, you didn't call my keymap crazy did ya?  Also it's not part of the install package.

Tokyo, Japan

It isn't? I've had it in my klys folder for ages. I just assumed it was included.

You called it crazy BTW.

Montreal, Canada

You called it kind of crazy. Any kind of crazy is crazy.

Tokyo, Japan

I'm glad we had this talk

Tokyo, Japan

So, a quick thought, seeing as Klystrack has progressed to a point where you need a modernish laptop or a desktop to run it rather than a netbook, I was wondering it if might be an idea to rethink the interface a bit taking larger resolution. A reorganization of the instrument screen with parameters labeled a bit more clearly and grouped more logically would do wonders to make the software more user friendly.

Thoughts everyone?

I vote no.

Hype:

Last edited by kometbomb (Apr 16, 2015 7:03 pm)

Montreal, Canada

Yay! wave names and load/save effects! That is very good news smile