Here you go: https://github.com/kometbomb/klystrack/ … /tag/1.6.1

UI

FIXED: Wavegen length value could be wider than the parameter field
    FIXED: Sequence view caught mouse events outside its visible area
    FIXED: Mouse button was sometimes stuck after switching out from klystrack window
    FIXED: Instrument name field didn't use all available space in the full screen pattern view
    FIXED: Shift-clicking buzz semitone parameter now increases by octave rather than 16 semitones
    FIXED: Scrollbar was visible next to Catometer
    FIXED: Status bar descriptions for wavetable view were missing
    ENHANCEMENT: Keymaps can now translate scancodes, this means all keys are now accessible even if there is no K_* defined for the key

Themes

FIXED: Font colors are now set even if the theme doesn't include the font file
    FIXED: Invisible text in the Ultimate Proctamed theme
    FIXED: Removed warnings about missing files in themes
    ENHANCEMENT: Theme colors.txt definitions can now refer to previously defined colors

Misc

FIXED: After importing a song, the number of channels was not updated internally so some channels might have been silent
    FIXED: .ORG import didn't work because of incorrectly read song header

I should add that this updated includes an improvement in the keymaps that allows you to specify keys by scancode, which should help a lot with weird laptop keyboards. The wiki page for keymaps has a tool you can use to check the scancodes.

Tokyo, Japan

Woo hoo! Thanks for updating.

Montreal, Canada

Super Special Edition With Tits And Short Shorts: Here

Wow! This is very interesting.

Montreal, Canada

Tits and short shorts usually are.

How heteronormative.

Btw, tried to spread the word and also give praise on the FB page. This really made my day, thanks!

Last edited by kometbomb (Apr 22, 2015 3:08 pm)

Tokyo, Japan
kometbomb wrote:

How heteronormative.

I tink wer hve n00bstars next album title

Montreal, Canada

I'm not sure you understand the concept of heteronormativity my friend tongue

n00bstar wrote:

I'm not sure you understand the concept of heteronormativity my friend tongue

Tits in short shorts? Am I wrong?

Montreal, Canada

Heteronormativity is saying that heterosexuality is the default, the norm. So technically, since YOU responded "hetero" to me saying "tits", you are the one doing heteronormativity. Tits and short shorts can appeal to any gender and orientation, for a variety of reasons.

Though, not necessarily correct under the term of heteronormativity, we are assuming the combination of short shorts and tits, regardless of gender, is universally appealing.

Edit: btw posted a (non-queertheory) question at the FB page

Last edited by kometbomb (Apr 22, 2015 5:09 pm)

Montreal, Canada

I didn't say it was universal. I said that it CAN appeal to any gender and orientations, not that it necessarily DOES.

We're tumblr-izing CMO.

SOMETHING SOMETHING PATRIARCH CIS-GENDERED SCUM. CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGES. etc etc.

E9x trigger warning sad

Montreal, Canada

Mind my PTSD please. My pro-tracker sound design.

Quebec, Canada

Am i doing something wrong or latest version only work in monophonic ?