Melbourne, Australia

When would the next batch be ready to ordering.. these look exceptional..?

Last edited by BRKOUT (Apr 29, 2015 2:25 am)

perth, WA
BRKOUT wrote:

When would the next batch be ready to ordering.. these look exceptional..?

I am also curious ;D

more videos plz

Madriz, Supain

You guys can have mine if you get my tracking number to work or furrtek to reply my messages heart

Melbourne, Australia

still waiting for my tracking number D: happy to wait till i get it though

Melbourne, Australia

How did you guys originally place your orders..?? I'd like to get on-board the GB-303 train... smile

New Zealand

I waited up until the clock counted down to zero. I then posted in this thread and realised the clock was running off local time.
I then worked out my local time for the go live time which was a much nicer middle of the work day time for me.

Don't have a tracking number yet. I assume he is still sorting out the first orders.

Is there any chance of a mailing list for news of when the next batch is out? (or preorders even?!) Don't want to miss it again!

Melbourne, Australia
Cementimental wrote:

Is there any chance of a mailing list for news of when the next batch is out? (or preorders even?!) Don't want to miss it again!

That sounds like a good idea... or you could go down the pre-orders path.

My tracking works since today!

looking forward to receiving it.

He's still working on the first batch I guess, as soon as all of them has been sent out he'll probably announce about the second batch.

Madriz, Supain

I have a nonworking number, and I was in the first 5 guys to order.

Its killing me

Minneapolis, MN
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

I have a nonworking number, and I was in the first 5 guys to order.

Its killing me

Don't worry, you're not alone in that, I don't even have a tracking number! But I'm sure he's crazy busy!

Last edited by TEOMAWKI (Apr 29, 2015 7:54 pm)

I know the feeling SuperBustySamurai....
was sitting in front of my screen refreshing at 23.58u just to be sure to get one.
Indeed, communication could be improved... but maybe he's really buzy and rather spend all of the available time on building our gb-303's smile

As a fellow waiter...mine seems to be on it's way, so yours should be too soon!

Madriz, Supain

Theyre already built . Its 20 of them.

Ive seen people with 100+ record sales on a week be quicker and trustworthy after their dayjobs.

I dont know. Im dying to try the synth, but Im kinda regretting buying it at the same time.

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Apr 30, 2015 1:03 am)

Boston
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Theyre already built . Its 20 of them.

Ive seen people with 100+ record sales on a week be quicker and trustworthy after their dayjobs.

I dont know. Im dying to try the synth, but Im kinda regretting buying it at the same time.

ill paypal you $150 if you can get him to ship it to me instead of you. dead serious.

Is this the website we're using to track parcels? Or am I looking in the wrong place?
http://www.colissimo.fr/portail_colissi … uage=en_en