Madriz, Supain

If clones happen we will have another thread of fun and fire and swearing. What a time to be alive.

In the meantime, ill be thinking what to do with mine.

NUMBSKULL
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

If clones happen we will have another thread of fun and fire and swearing. What a time to be alive.

I should create a landing page and start taking pre orders just to see how many people are willing to blindly throw money at things.

Don't let it out of your site.  Like I said, having Furrtek on board would be ideal, however if we need to reverse engineer this to get started then that is what we will have to do.  I don't use twitter, yes I am an old bastard, so if someone would please try and contact him directly I would appreciate it.  I am willing to make it worth his time.

SuperBustySamaraiMonkey, can you take decent shots of the front and the back of this so we can at least see what we are up against?

Jazzmarazz, you down to help you crazy Eagle fiend?

catskull, good idea about a site.  I can host it off of my server if you want to admin it.  Might place a banner asking for coding help too unless someone wants to step forward?  Maybe Nitro if he has time?

Let's try and make this happen.

Oh, and by the way in case any of you think I am trying to get rich off of this, please!  Any profit goes right back in to making it bigger and better JUST AS IT HAS BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME!

Madriz, Supain
DSC wrote:

Don't let it out of your site.  Like I said, having Furrtek on board would be ideal, however if we need to reverse engineer this to get started then that is what we will have to do.  I don't use twitter, yes I am an old bastard, so if someone would please try and contact him directly I would appreciate it.  I am willing to make it worth his time.

SuperBustySamaraiMonkey, can you take decent shots of the front and the back of this so we can at least see what we are up against?

Jazzmarazz, you down to help you crazy Eagle fiend?

catskull, good idea about a site.  I can host it off of my server if you want to admin it.  Might place a banner asking for coding help too unless someone wants to step forward?  Maybe Nitro if he has time?

Let's try and make this happen.

Oh, and by the way in case any of you think I am trying to get rich off of this, please!  Any profit goes right back in to making it bigger and better JUST AS IT HAS BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME!

Sure, I work as a photographer so be specific in what you need and ill take the best possible picture

also, some friend asked me to dump the rom but I wasnt home this weekend, is this still necessary for the community or the sourcecode already solved that?

NUMBSKULL
DSC wrote:

I was totally joking about taking pre orders. That's the exact thing you should avoid. That and I'm still not sure if I trust you enough to work with you...

Michigan

I am on vacation at the moment.

In any case, I would like to hear from furrtek directly that he has moved on before I get my hands dirty. I offered assistance last April when he first appeared to the community but he claimed to have it all under control. In fact, he mentioned a possible deal with kitsch but I supposed that fell through too.

Then we agree, Furrtek holds the future.  If he has already cut a deal with Kitsch, then this is all unnecessary.
Maybe Kitsch would like to step in an enlighten us all, and in the least let us know if something is already in motion, that would be
the gentlemanly thing to do.

Enjoy your vaca Jazz and don't worry Catskull.  Up for a Skype session?  All your questions will be answered if you want them answered.

Michigan

Can't seem to find that PM now. Maybe I was wrong about him speaking with kitsch, but I have also had to delete hundreds of PMs to have room for more.
I think he has his own web store IIRC.

NUMBSKULL
DSC wrote:

Catskull.  Up for a Skype session?  All your questions will be answered if you want them answered.

Thanks for the acknowledgment. Really all I want are two things:

Publicly admit or deny that you are selling or have sold unauthorized GenMDM's on ebay.

Publicly tell me who I've "left hangin" or explain why you would make groundless claims against my reputation.

catskull wrote:
DSC wrote:

Catskull.  Up for a Skype session?  All your questions will be answered if you want them answered.

Publicly admit or deny that you are selling or have sold unauthorized GenMDM's on ebay.

Publicly tell me who I've "left hangin" or explain why you would make groundless claims against my reputation.

As it is with most things in life.  It is a bit more complicated than that.  If you are willing to leave your white marble perch and realize certain realities then we can talk.  Otherwise it is what it is.

Turku, FIN

FYI, i offered some graphics help for furrtek and made some already for a new website, logo etc. But those did not happen. If  someone decides to make clones and stuff and want graphic design for it, hit me up with pm or something.

Wuppertal, Germany

Why do you wanna clone an unfinished project?

Wouldn't it be better to finish developing/assembly first? So that saving would work and also syncing. Plus some other little bugs...?!

Does somebody know if furrtek will continue developing himself? Maybe I should ask him.

Wuppertal, Germany

+ Sorry egr: Didn't saw your request, for the ROM, yesterday. But now it's online anyway.

Milwaukee, WI
DSC wrote:
catskull wrote:

As it is with most things in life.  It is a bit more complicated than that.  If you are willing to leave your white marble perch and realize certain realities then we can talk.  Otherwise it is what it is.

What a defensive, expert level non-answer. These should be easy questions to address.

/popcorn

Michigan
Tronimal wrote:

Why do you wanna clone an unfinished project?

Wouldn't it be better to finish developing/assembly first? So that saving would work and also syncing. Plus some other little bugs...?!

Does somebody know if furrtek will continue developing himself? Maybe I should ask him.

Can you get through to him? No one else seems to get a response.
All I want is a yes or no from the furrball.

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Jun 22, 2015 3:12 pm)

Alive and well in fucksville

maybe you guys were too mean to him?