Madriz, Supain

how about a zillion dollars. Nitro deserves em

Austin, TX

Really interested in this.  Nice work!

san diego

Is There anyway to send the rom out to anyone who wants to test it for bugs or glitches?
That way if people are gonna be dropping money on it there not gonna be getting something that crashes.

Wow! I think this could definitely be in line with the pricepoint of nanoloop if you made a dedicated cart. Shoot, I wouldn't even mind pay a bit more smile Keep up the great work!

Also, count me in for the Beta!

Last edited by DangloBeanbag (Sep 3, 2015 8:21 pm)

Murcia, Spain

Any news on this? I just re-listened to the Soundcloud demo and my hype is over the sky.

I.NEED.THIS.

NOW!

This sound's awesome!

Germany

I guess I have to drop my statement too.
For the ROM only it would be an instant buy for me if it's about 30(.30)€ but I am willing to pay up to, let's say, 50€ but not immediately.
If there are specific features for that cartridge, like extra ports or potis up to 100€.
But I would rather like a clean tool with no extra hardware stuff.
You say it wouldn't be compatible with emulators, but it will support the super gameboy, right?

Btw, do you have a twitter account or a mailing list to keep up with your projects?

Any chances that this synth could be controlled by midi (possibly via a LSDJMC2)?

Sorry, double post.

Last edited by elephantgrey (Sep 14, 2015 4:23 pm)

West Yorks, UK

10 usd / euro / gbp for rom. around nanoloop one pricepoint for carts, depending on your manufacture costs. looking foraward to it! Beta pls?

Paris

Hi Nitro,
Any news?

I'll want one on a dedicated cart with f-ram when the bugless version exists!

Last edited by dissonant resonance (Oct 13, 2015 12:29 pm)

St Louis

very cool would love to give it a spin as well. hopefully it would work on the everdrive.

Oregon

I check this thread regularly. Excited for new news!

Russia

5$ for the rom, maximum 10$