United States

my track is 47 minutes long

Madriz, Supain

Guys, we have the first collaborations already! I can not tell you who they are, but some BIG names dropped by.

herr_prof wrote:

You can have the whole world move christmas and new years until next month big_smile

Ill try.

Wizwars wrote:

maybe i'll bring wizwars outta retirement for a min for this

Pretty pls

Boner wrote:

my track is 47 minutes long

Sounds about right

Sevilla, Spain

Count me in yoni wink

Madriz, Supain
PaK-Zer0 wrote:

Count me in yoni wink

fuck yeah papi

Berlin

I AM DEFINITELY IN!!

.. damn sad sad

I`m sending you the track.
Thanks for the idea of this compo.

Madriz, Supain

Thanks again everybody already in.

Does anyone have a way to contact kool skull, stagediver, starscream and the likes? we really need those names in here. WE NEED EVERYONE.

Berlin

I just wrote a PM to kool skull, stagediver and shitbird via FB.. let`s see if it works..

Last edited by memero (Dec 22, 2015 12:03 am)

King's Lynn, UK

I've been working on a little something, nearly finished it, but I'm not sure whether or not you'll want it for this. Will send it in as soon as it's done and let you decide.

Madriz, Supain
memero wrote:

I just wrote a PM to kool skull, stagediver and shitbird via FB.. let`s see if it works..

thanks my man

Madriz, Supain
HillyOTM wrote:

I've been working on a little something, nearly finished it, but I'm not sure whether or not you'll want it for this. Will send it in as soon as it's done and let you decide.

as long as you write it homaging datathrash im sure its fine. This is more of a loveletter than a manifesto

South Korea

My short, spazzy, pissed off track is done and submitted. More people should get in one this!

sweden
DeerPresident wrote:

My short, spazzy, pissed off track is done and submitted. More people should get in one this!

+1

Trento, Italy

My music is really influenced by Datathrash
So let me celebrate this
I just recorded my track
Will send wetransfer link in a while

IL, US

when this is all finished and ready, send it my way so i can upload to the datathrash bandcamp (preferably with the audio as wav files, mastered please - i really don't want to master it myself but i can if needed)

Last edited by e.s.c. (Dec 31, 2015 6:37 pm)

Trento, Italy

Sended!

Madriz, Supain

Hello guys.

We have, so far ELEVEN tracks and artists.
The day hasnt ended, so I expect a few more to come my way.

How do you all feel about this number? Should w emove the deadline to the first week of january?

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Dec 31, 2015 6:54 pm)