NUMBSKULL

If you were at Blip Fest 19XX and Bit Shifter stopped his set mid-set and asked you "What's your favorite moment in chiptune history?" What would you say?

If you're reading this and you're Bit Shifter, pretend Sabrepulse is asking you.

Unsubscribe

England

when that old lady had a go at cdk in edinburgh

or

nullsleep's watch.

Last edited by Jellica (Feb 12, 2016 5:55 pm)

Unsubscribe

Abandoned on Fire

When I saw ovenrake play most of For The Great Party Man in Nashville 'cause that shit was HISTORIC!

Detroit

When I went to the biggest nightclub in Detroit and the DJ started playing Trash80 At Teh Disko and I started crying

Milwaukee, WI

When I busted Crystal Castles.

Milwaukee, WI

Or when that dude stole my Amiga on stage at Blip.

Milwaukee, WI

Or when I who the fuck cares.

Milwaukee, WI

Oh wait - back in the mid-90's when I wrote to Nintendo asking how to write NES music and receiving their official notice of legal action

Last edited by TSC (Feb 13, 2016 12:39 am)

Madriz, Supain

Starscream releasing "Future and it doesnt work".

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 10:34 pm)

NC in the US of America
TSC wrote:

Oh wait - back in the mid-90's when I wrote to Nintendo asking how to write NES music and receiving their official notice of legal action

that's so punk rock, dude

Abandoned on Fire

Also that amazing post from a victim of TV Death Squad that let us know he got HIV and went to jail and thanking us for hating him. heart

Taichung, Taiwan
egr wrote:

Also that amazing post from a victim of TV Death Squad that let us know he got HIV and went to jail and thanking us for hating him. heart

He actually posted about it?

I remember reading news of him, but didn't know he posted about it.

IL, US
katsumbhong wrote:
egr wrote:

He actually posted about it?

I remember reading news of him, but didn't know he posted about it.

tv death squad didn't post, one of the women he slept with after he knew he had HIV and didn't inform her of the risk did
tv death squad was clearly one of the worst people to ever come into contact with the scene