Wellington, NZ

I'll be attempting Horse the Song.  No guarantees though.  Are non-chip instruments ok (drums)?

Milan, Italy
OwenMcGarry wrote:

I'll be attempting Horse the Song.  No guarantees though.  Are non-chip instruments ok (drums)?

Nice one. smile I've done it too in the past, btw i'm not going to re-release it for this compo so you are free to cover it.

I would really much more prefer a "pure 8bit" sound for the compilation, if you want i could give you some nice 'noise channel drum sounds' sampled from my lsdj songs. smile

btw.. if it would be a problem, go for the 'normal' samples..

Wellington, NZ

I can likely do 8-bit drums, no problem.  I was just wondering.

Rice Lake, WI

Can I have dibs on Sex Raptor please!

Milan, Italy

yay

PDX

submitting birdo later today.

Last edited by RushCoil (May 18, 2010 6:43 pm)

Milan, Italy

Yay..

due to some exame and graduation problems to some of the artists in this compo i'm moving the deadline to 21th june. smile

I'm no longer doing cutsman, i want to do "arrive" from their last album.

So someone now needs to do cutsman, we cannot release an HORSE The Band 8bit cover album without a Cutsman cover! tongue

Multiple tracks from the same artists are accepted, but only if he's using different nicknames.

i'm updating the first post with all this infos later...

Neo Jersey

i am in as fuck. i did cutsman about a year ago (see 8bc)  but i can do sooo much better now. i'd rather do something new though.  im leaning towards science police. is singing ok? ill let ya know within the next day or so what song ima do.

Saint-Petersburg, Russia
arottenbit wrote:

due to some exame and graduation problems to some of the artists in this compo i'm moving the deadline to 21th june. smile

that's good - cause i also need to protect my diploma in a few weeks;)

Milan, Italy

no vocals please. smile

For the compilation i need to know wich hardware you have used/emulated for your song. smile

Neo Jersey

you have me down for cutsman. i was just saying that i DID a cutsman cover a while back. i dont think id want to use that. if anything id redo it, but id much rather do something new, like science police or pol's voice.

Milan, Italy

okok.

Neo Jersey

oh so i decided on science police.... still no one for cutsman huh? im surprised.

Saint-Petersburg, Russia

arottenbit, i hope you received my track? 'cause i didn't get any response from you)

Milan, Italy

yeah sorry. In these days I was a lot busy with work and i havent checked my emails. tongue

I dont know what to do.
A lot of people wanted to do a song...
..but i've received only 4 of them.

should I cancel this compilation or change the deadline?

Saint-Petersburg, Russia

no way for a cancellation!) of course it's better to postpone the deadline