Brunswick, GA USA
MaxDolensky wrote:

Sad, we have to wait a week to jump down someone's throat.

To give him some credit, his history looks pretty normal before the graveyard thread.

If you have any questions, there are more than a few people able to answer them here, within reason of course.

Last edited by chunter (Apr 27, 2016 11:19 am)

What in fresh hell happened here. Oh my god.

And him claiming you guys were attacking him for being Mexican is extremely insulting to me. CHTM Jaffa. (lol)

Part of me prefers people who think LSDj is the end all be all of chipmusic.

IL, US
chunter wrote:

To give him some credit, his history looks pretty normal before the graveyard thread.

yeah, thought that was pretty weird too...

Finland

Depression is a helluva thing.
(Witnessed one dude IRL acting like this before he wiped out and basically told everyone to go fuck themselves and started blocking everyone. He fled into the (metaphorical) woods.)

Edit: I hope he isn't, just making an observation. I wouldn't wish that shit on anybody. tongue

Last edited by my.Explosion (Apr 27, 2016 5:28 pm)

rochester, ny

haha wow, this thread was a wild ride

I do want to learn music theory at some point. I know what works intuitively... albeit not perfectly. But it would still seem cool to learn all the jargon and "ins" and "outs".

United States
my.Explosion wrote:

I wouldn't wish that shit on anybody.

imo

marcb0t wrote:

I do want to learn music theory at some point.

haha yeah, sorry for anyone who came to this thread expecting some constructive music theory discussion. if there's interest, maybe someone could make an open q&a thread for that sort of thing

Whateverville, California

In the meta-discussion surrounding recent events, it kinda feels like an acceptable time to bring up the subject of a possible "post without bumping" option for cm.o. Has this idea been considered here yet?

Brunswick, GA USA

As a way to "downvote" a thread that's gone to shit? I think that will lose effectiveness when the troll responds.

NUMBSKULL

A "hide this thread from me" feature would be kind of nice. Like a super unsubscribe. That or the ability to hide a user. Kind of a shadow ban I guess.

NC in the US of America
catskull wrote:

That or the ability to hide a user. Kind of a shadow ban I guess.

I think ant1 made a userscript for that once

Sweeeeeeden

Decisions decisions... Move this whole thread to graveyard, or only the worst shit since the thread does contain some constructive discussion about music theory.

IL, US
nitro2k01 wrote:

Decisions decisions... Move this whole thread to graveyard, or only the worst shit since the thread does contain some constructive discussion about music theory.

only the nonsense, probably

nitro2k01 wrote:

A "first world" dilemma indeed. tongue

Yeah, filtering out the dross while letting the silver remain might be a more reasonable approach.