Bucks County, PA

Whoa, this is sick!! *waits patiently*

Melbourne
oliver wrote:

Production starts now, but it's a new product and the software isn't finished yet, so no pre-orders.

Understood! Can't wait to see the finished product. This is gonna be a real game changer for the chip scene. ACID TIME big_smile

it now has its own page:

http://www.nanoloop.com/mono/

So, is this cart going to combine the analog sounds with the gameboy sounds, or only the three mono sounds...

Because an all in one was what I was expecting wink

Madriz, Supain

is it happening?

Marin<Pontevedra<Galiza<Spain

yikes cooool GREAT work there!
Now I can't stop wondering if AGB has that pin on the cart slot too! big_smile

IL, US
smiker wrote:

yikes cooool GREAT work there!
Now I can't stop wondering if AGB has that pin on the cart slot too! big_smile

pretty certain it's only on DMG

GBA does not have that pin.

It's only DMG and GB Pocket. GB color has it, too, but its internal high-pass filter kills almost all of the bass while it amplifies the hiss and other noise. With the analog drums being almost sine waves, the effect is much more present than with GB square waves.
Pocket also has a high pass, but not quite as bad as GB Color. In GB pocket, you can bypass the high-pass by sticking two capacitors on the board, you don't even need to solder them. This may be possible on GB Color, too, I haven't tried it yet.

IL, US

nice, didn't know the gb pocket had it too, but then again that's the only model of game boy i've never had so i know the least about it

Melbourne

awesome. I'm very excited about this; mainly about being able to sync it with nl2 and get some sick acid sounds going.

Shame the CGB won't work properly with it. Guess I'd better get my DMG back from cTrix soon big_smile

Melbourne

wow, that's gorgeous! love the little slot/grip at the top.

Utah

That gold on black looks soooo nice.

Madriz, Supain

i want itttt

Finland

DMG!? count me the FU- I mean yes. I am excited.

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

heart