The Forest, WA
pselodux wrote:

oh, excellent! I didn't see your earlier reply somehow but that sounds perfect. Sometimes the gb noise comes in handy, but sometimes I like it a bit softer for EBM snares big_smile

Sounds like it'd be a really good match for nanoloop 2. I've been kinda wanting to get some more acidy tones out of nanoloop!

Have you tried getting your hands on a nl 2.0.1 cart . You can make tb 303 like acid sounds with this version but lacks sync options and is hard to make good drums for me at least

Atlanta, GA
GLOOMS wrote:
pselodux wrote:

oh, excellent! I didn't see your earlier reply somehow but that sounds perfect. Sometimes the gb noise comes in handy, but sometimes I like it a bit softer for EBM snares big_smile

Sounds like it'd be a really good match for nanoloop 2. I've been kinda wanting to get some more acidy tones out of nanoloop!

Have you tried getting your hands on a nl 2.0.1 cart . You can make tb 303 like acid sounds with this version but lacks sync options and is hard to make good drums for me at least

I've had multiple copies of 2.0.1 and 2.1 and the noises you could make were pretty cool but I prefer having more step-to-step automation and I couldn't do drums at all

Atlanta, GA

dupe

Last edited by NoyzBotChip (Jul 17, 2016 3:34 am)

Melbourne

yeah 2.0.1 seems cool (that was the 8 channel one, right?) but without sync it's not much use!

Atlanta, GA
pselodux wrote:

yeah 2.0.1 seems cool (that was the 8 channel one, right?) but without sync it's not much use!

8 channels, the instruments are set per pattern instead of per step like 2.2+ and iirc you could sync between 2.0.1/2.1 and another copy, but not higher. You could automate the filter on all channels, which was cool but eh. You'd have to be crazy to use it now imo. especially since I sold all 4 of my 2.0.1/2.1 carts and I have a lot of patience lol

The Forest, WA

Lol noyzbot he means to sync analog ! tongue not to another gba . We just gotta wait for that prime mono cart . Then cross sync with some 2.7.9 and we got a deadly arsenal of sync !

The Forest, WA

!

Last edited by GLOOMS (Jul 18, 2016 4:59 pm)

Atlanta, GA

yeah, this is really going to be a fantastic addition to the nanoloop family imo.

Melbourne
GLOOMS wrote:

Lol noyzbot he means to sync analog ! tongue not to another gba . We just gotta wait for that prime mono cart . Then cross sync with some 2.7.9 and we got a deadly arsenal of sync !

nah, I did also mean 2x nanoloop sync!

but yes, nanoloop mono is gonna be amazing. 2x nanoloop 2 synced with 1x nanoloop mono with a reverb send on the mixer, yesss time for some wicked minimal acid

http://www.nanoloop.com/mono/nlmono3.mp3

france

smile

Melbourne

yikes

I am irrationally excited

this is gonna make such an impact on the chip scene, at least I hope so

Last edited by pselodux (Jul 28, 2016 1:54 pm)

with resonance control not yet implemented, it almost automatically produces wicked minimal acid.

now available for preorder: http://www.nanoloop.com/shop/index.html

Turku, FIN

Ordered, can't wait now! ARGH!

Turku, FIN

Double post, so excited!

Last edited by KeFF (Jul 29, 2016 11:17 am)