Melbourne, Australia
KODEK wrote:

THANKS MAN ! // I WILL TRY THAT VOLUME POT THING : D

Holy shit.

I really must ask, why do you submit your posts in random case, littered with random special characters? I'd genuinely like to know. I'm not having a go at you at all. Is your keyboard broken or is making your post purposely illegible some sort of stylistic choice and if so why?

I just really don't get it. It must take more time and effort to format your text like that rather than just punctuating and formatting to the standard...

All it achieves is to obfuscate the very questions you're asking for help with.

Milan, Italy
low-gain wrote:

Snapped a quick video of  my new toy in action smile

i didn't even know that this kind thing exist. awesome. big_smile

AHHAHHA LOL !! BECAUSE IM NOT THAT EVERYDAY NORMAL FORUM DUDE CMON // IF YOU CANT READ IT - DONT READ IT // AND DONT WASTE YO TIME LOL

ITS JUST TOO STYLISTIC FOR YOU HAHA c=====8 >8EEEE

celsius wrote:
KODEK wrote:

THANKS MAN ! // I WILL TRY THAT VOLUME POT THING : D

Holy shit.

I really must ask, why do you submit your posts in random case, littered with random special characters? I'd genuinely like to know. I'm not having a go at you at all. Is your keyboard broken or is making your post purposely illegible some sort of stylistic choice and if so why?

I just really don't get it. It must take more time and effort to format your text like that rather than just punctuating and formatting to the standard...

All it achieves is to obfuscate the very questions you're asking for help with.

☺☺☺