Milwaukee, WI
Wizwars wrote:

Isn't it about the music?

No. Not when I'm talking about mixed terminology. I got all hot and bothered to buy some records (said they were a record company) and saw that it was another net-label who can't be fucked to post links properly. It doesn't have as much to do with laziness as it does with me not wanting to waste the time.

I don't want to be brick about it but come on.

STARDRAIN, CA

Okay, to set the record straight, I do know bbcode, but i didn't know it would be such a problem to not have the link up there; therefore, i will post a link from now on. As for calling it a record company, i DO know the difference between real records and net releases. I call it a record company because that is what I plan on actually turning it into. I have been quite busy recently, and have not been able to push the label, or raise money to print CD's, but believe me, I am working on it. This is going to be truly legit soon. about the .TK, honestly, I will get a .com ASAP! hahaha, to be honest .tk is all I can get now. thanks to everyone who is liking the releases, and guys, thanks for commenting anyways, I end up learning a lot from your guys' comments!

Toronto, Canada

Now for the real fun, is there a link that actually works 7 years later?