))<>((
Rainbowdragoneyes wrote:
tacticalbread wrote:

wewt, I might be going to the Nashville show too. ;D

we will deliver. I am outdoing myself this day as fuck

fuckin awesome. Hope I'll be able to make it down there. ;D

know of anywhere my and my girlfriend could stay the night, around Nashville? don't really want to drive 5 hours back home after the show. ;p

I have no words to describe the Portland show.

San Luis Obispo, CA
PlainFlavored wrote:

I have no words to describe the Portland show.

For real. Holy shit, I'm still deaf in my right ear.

Hillsboro, OR

I would kill for another show down in Portland again.

PDX, PDX
Cheezeitz wrote:

I would kill for another show down in Portland again.

No need, one is in the works.  When I saw Jeremiah pull the floor monitor next to his head on the table I just thought to myself, we're all going to die.  Loved it.

The Mountains
tacticalbread wrote:

know of anywhere my and my girlfriend could stay the night, around Nashville? don't really want to drive 5 hours back home after the show. ;p

yeah we'll totally find you a place. Id say my place but I'm homeless.

Dallas, TX

I will be all over that Austin show

all over it

Tucson, AZ

Hey motherfuckers -- cannot express what an amazing time I had in Portland.  Thanks to everyone that came out to the show and sacrificed their hearing to do so.  Fucking hell, Wet Mango was amazing and I encourage anyway unfamiliar with her stuff to look it up.  And of course seeing Nordloef and USK perform again was unreal.  Tobias brought the viking terror approach to US shores once again and Yusuke tore the place up in signature style, Tsuji Techno FuckFuckFuckoka 1000% energy 1000% of the time.

Countless amounts of gratitude to the 2 Player Productions team for letting me crash at their house and showing me such a great time in Portland.  If anyone wants to donate an xbox360 to satiate my newly-formed Red Dead Redemption addiction, I would love you forever.  Gabe, a great conversationalist, a dedicated chauffeur, and pussy magnet extraordinaire -- special thanks for making that trip to the Oregon coast happen.  Paul, the degree of nonchalance with which you tip strippers is legend.  Also keep your eyes open for a special 2PP x Nullsleep collaboration of the culinary variety.  Speaking of which, Asif and Paul Levering cooperated to create a killer dinner on my last night there.  Fuck -- I could go on forever, these guys rule.

Live recording of my set from the Collapsed Desires Tour stop in Portland • May 28, 2010

IL, US

id be tempted to hook you up with an xbox if it were for bad company 2...that game is awesome, but almot no one i know plays it

Tucson, AZ

Chaos reigns in San Francisco tonight.

))<>((

I'm fuckin stoked!

))<>((

holy shit, that show was fucking incredible. Missed most of Crashfaster's set, but I did catch him playing NIN's Closer, which was awesome. ComputerHer and 8Bit Weapon were fucking awesome as well. Such a great fuckin' show. Way stoked for the Nashville show next week. big_smile

btw, I fucking love the direction you've taken your music, Mr. Nullsleep. ;D

Last edited by tacticalbread (Jun 4, 2010 9:02 am)

Santa Barbara, California

See you in LA Saturday

FlashHeart

LA? Not this again...

Tucson, AZ

Thanks for ruining the surprise, Natty -- fuck!

New York City

I thought that was the meet & greet only.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jun 4, 2010 3:51 pm)