Matthew Joseph Payne

I'm with the prof. I have six derps, but I've never actually needed a backup. no complications, no failures. I have four set up with their gameboys for performance, one sav file each. I have two set up as my "working" carts, with LittleFM so I can keep different savs for different projects.

san diego

is there ever gonna be a new batch of these Drag n Derps?

im been always searching for them but its like trying to spot a needle in a hay stack!

my 64m smart card decided to crap out on me again. making me lose my sav and currupt my lsdj rom.
im over these battery carts.

Please make another batch!!

Naptown

not that anyone knows of... send an email to professor abrasive perhaps? (i would drop a dime on a dragnderp in a heartbeat if there are any left...)

however, Bennvenn has said that he is working on an FRAM-based cart that is more or less a DnD clone, not sure on the timeline but keep an eye on his facebook page for updates

Last edited by urbster1 (Dec 20, 2017 3:19 pm)

san diego

thanks! i will send a email to the proffesor.

i hope Bennvenn cones through with this cart! that would be a life saver for everyone!

i lost so many hours and time with these Ems carts batteries going bad on me. i guess its my fault for not backing it up on the computer but even the computer will not recognize the cart once the battery is bad.

Naptown

you know the battery can be replaced though yes?

san diego

yes i know, but it erases the sav file.