I just got my old bbc micro setup so to build this crazy project i always wanted to do. Out of leftfield this idea hit me which i thought would be perfect for you:

THEORETICAL 8BIT SAMPLES ON A SINGLE DMG

Sync Pulse channels 1 and 2 inversely without any gaps inbetween and mix to create a single constant voltage then control volume and mix with the wav channel. Create some crazy methods to interface this alltogether, wallah 8 glorious bits for sample playback.

Germany

i would really like to see a kind of updated version of pocket music (gbc).
changes should be:
-riffs are nameable and copyable
-works on gameboy
-instrument editor like in nanoloop, lsdj or similar
-better use of the available channels (in pocket music you have pretty much 3 channels for drums and noise, while only 2 for melodies)

Mexico

I dont know if this is possible..but..How about  lsdj that you can custumize channels?, example: maye I need PU1, PU2, WAV1, WAV2 channels just for melody instead of the traditional PU1,PU2,WAV, NOI  and maybe I can sync it with another gameboy with another custom lsdj with WAV1, WAV2, NOI1, NOI2. for drums only.

Last edited by maniacfreakquency (Jun 30, 2013 7:30 am)

Lancashire,UK

a clone of nanoloop's 1.2 S channel with save features like just the S channel no R or N just for quirkiness lol or maybe a fm synth rom with a save feature something that will give classic nanoloop fm styled noises, is that possible?

Last edited by Dumbug (UK) (Mar 29, 2018 2:20 am)

London, UK

multichannel MIDI controlled LSDJ?

(I suspect this would exist if it were possible though)

Duck wrote:

multichannel MIDI controlled LSDJ?

There is MGB https://github.com/trash80/mGB, but it misses the 'LSDJ' part of your request ;-)

LSDJ can be controlled in MIDI too

Last edited by cyberic (Mar 29, 2018 11:55 am)

London, UK

I guess I could use four gameboys with LSDJ too tbh.

wink

just being greedy!

Alive and well in fucksville

Get a gameboy to play the buddah box sample, then do something to it like shitwave or gradual decline.