I decided to take an old composition of mine and finally release it as my first single. But I felt it was too monotonous, so I added a metal(ish) segment at 1:55 (you'll know it when you hear it). It's still a work in progress.

https://soundcloud.com/arc-demon/the-hunt-2018

By the way, the track pretty much ends at 3:00. I'm planning on fading it out somewhere around 3:40 so you can ignore the rest.

Pennsylvania

Solid track. Sad song though, if you were going for a feeling of hopelessness, you nailed it. I would at a higher pitched melody, maybe a bit more upbeat just to contrast how dark the rest of the song is.

Online Dreams 200 wrote:

Sad song though, if you were going for a feeling of hopelessness, you nailed it.

Wait 'til you see the music video I have planned.

I like it. How did you make the drums? are those bitcrushed samples (snare and kick, they sound more vibrant then the usual snare and kick sounds used fir chiptune)?  I really like the sounds you used. Good stuff! smile

good track but I would not called chip rock. there is really not guitars in the track.

good track but I would not called chip rock. there is really not guitars in the track.