Italy

Here's a quick overview of what I've got, details are below. PHOTOS can be found online here: photo gallery

- Korg DSS-1
- 2x XAOC Tirana Mk1
- Doepfer A-138a Mixer
- Eowave Titan Oscillator – Black Edition
- Launchpad Bag
- MeanWell RT-60B PSU

SOLD

- Bastl Knit Rider+expansion
- Nanoloop one + cable + lsmidi adapter
- Arduino Uno + MIDI board + Audio board + accelerometer board
- Raspberry Pi 1
- Xiwi Arduinoboy
- PCBs for the VG2 passive dual lowpass gate
- Erica Poilivoks VCF
- Sound Machines LS-1
- Broken Gameboy for spare parts
- DMG Backlight kit

---

SHIPPING
Shipping prices are not included, and depend on weight, size and your location. So just ask and I'll check prices for you. I'd rather only ship to EU.

---

PAYMENTS
I will accept Paypal and Transferwise as payment methods. Paypal fees are included.

---

ITEMS

>>> Korg DSS-1 | 400€

Interesting mix of digital synthesis / sampling and analog filters. The UI is very 80s, i.e. a bunch of buttons and a couple of sliders to set the parameters. If you can live with that, it's a very cool/great sounding synth. Also very big. It took me 5 years to finally come to terms with the fact that I'll never use it much, due to lack of space. So I'm now selling it, but it breaks my heart a bit.

Pros: you get a HxC floppy emulator, no need to mess around with wonky floppy disks!

Known issues: right output isn't working, my mod isn't comsmetically perfect.

This thing is big and heavy, so it won't make much sense – cost-wise – to ship it too far away.

>>>  2x XAOC Tirana Mk1 | 200€ for both

First version of the Tirana Sequencer, it's a 4-step sequencer that can be chained (so getting two you have an 8-step seq), more infos here:

http://xaocdevices.com/main/tirana/

>>> Doepfer A-138a Linear Mixer | 25€

Classic cheap Doepfer mono mixer with linear pots

>>> Eowave Titan Oscillator – Black Edition | 75€

Nice, small analogue VCO.
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/eowave-ti … ck-edition

>>> Launchpad Bag | 8€

Original neoprene bag for the first gen Launchpad. Should work with successive models as well, but better check!

>>> MeanWell RT-60B PSU | 10€

It's a multi-output PSU that delivers +/-12V and 5V. It's certainly one of the best switching PSUs on the market, but if you're thinking about using it for a modular case, let's talk about this first. It does work fine in many situations, but there's caveats you should know about.

Last edited by rumpelfilter (Apr 26, 2019 8:28 am)

sent PM

PM'd

Geneva, NY
rumpelfilter wrote:

>>> DMG backlight kit | 3€

Not sure which version this is, it was a present, but I broke the gameboy in the attempt to install it (yeah… it was the above listed gameboy)

It's this, from nonfinite:
1 x 1.5mm Dual LED SMT Backlighting Kits V2.0 (V2_PROBACKLIGHTKIT1.5MM)
        1.5mm panel LED color Red

Italy

Thanks a lot Bleo!

And an update on the trades: Nanoloop, Arduino+boards+Rpi, Arduinoboy, Polivoks filter and VG2 kit are all on Hold right now.

Last edited by rumpelfilter (Mar 20, 2019 4:15 pm)

Italy

Nanoloop, Arduino+boards+Rpi are SOLD

Italy

Polivoks filter and VG2 kit SOLD
Arduinoboy SOLD

Italy

LS-1 Lightstrip SOLD and Gameboy+backlight on hold

Italy

Gameboy+backlight SOLD

Italy

Updated added some photos