Russia, Moscow

I see some of my VST stuff has been mentioned in the forums, so with recent update of the plug-ins to support x64, I thought to drop a list, in case someone is interested.

1bitstudio - a bundle of 14 synth and processing plugins focused on the 1-bit sound synthesis;
ChipArp - MIDI arpeggiator to work together with all of my plugins, creates chiptune arps from regular chords (can be used in realtime play);
VT2i - AY-3-8910 emulator that supports Vortex Tracker II instrument files, so called samples and ornaments;
Flopster - sample-based simulator of a floppy disk drive that is used to play music notes;
PCSPE - PC Speaker emulator plug-in that can be used to create music for actual old PC hardware. It is the tool that powered up System Beeps;
CrushDMC - bit crusher that simulates NES DPCM encoding to get authentic distortions;
ChipWave -  synth plug-in that blends characteristics of many old sound chips (AY, SID, POKEY) with features of old subtractive synths;
ChipDrum -  a counterpart to the ChipWave, sharing the same concept for drum sounds,  capable to produce a range of sounds between 1-bit, chip tune, and analog drum machines;
FTplug - NES APU emulator that supports FamiTracker sequence-driven instruments, including loading and saving *.fti files.
EVALUA - a math expression based synth

There is always more in the works. You can find latest updates, as well as support my audio developments, at my recently launched Patreon page.

Chicago IL

i'm so glad you're back Shiru. Thanks!

Brittany

Hey Shiru, thanks !

Geneva, NY

I've messed with ChipDrum in the past and it's totally awesome! Glad to see activity with these!