NUMBSKULL

Just posting here that LGPT is running well on Bittboy Pocket and Bittboy Pocket GO. The Pocket Go is a pretty nice handheld, the build quality is better than all the other current emulator handhelds. The only downside is a 30hz screen so it's pretty bad for gaming. But for LGPT, it's absolutely perfect.

If there's interest, I could buy some Pocket Go's and offer them on my store preflashed with CFW and ready to go. Otherwise, they're available most places for about $40.

Bratislava, Slovakia

I have Bittboy V2 second month, because some of my DMG-01s died and now i have only one working, and i must say it is not bad emulator (Gameboy core is from Gambatte), even LSDJ is running with good sound quality, but build quality is very bad, especially buttons, and screen is even little bit smaller than original DMG-01 in vertical size. So i thought that i can bring this everwhere because it is a lot smaller, but now it is collecting dust in my workroom. So still, DMG rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riOohCtyjiI
Here is my small review of that device, if anyone is interested in more deep sound analysis, i can record at 24-bit 96 kHz same things on my Steinberg UR28M usb audio interface.

Geneva, NY

Sounds pretty awesome to me. Looks like all data transfer is via SD? That USB is power only?

NUMBSKULL

Yep, you have to pop out the sd card to transfer stuff. USB is charging only. Sounds like they're exploring enabling it for data transfer.

NUMBSKULL

Just thought I'd post here to say that I've got a handful of these available if anyone is interested. $40 and comes with an 8GB SD card preflashed with the custom firmware and piggy tracker. If you're interested just email [email protected]

Unsubscribe

Im down for one! Will let yall what i think when i get mine!