Sea of Souls

One of analogue's biggest selling points for this "pocket" is built in nanoloop.

yes, it's officially licensed.

Brittany

Nice!
Is it a special nanoloop version or nanoloop 2?

Bratislava, Slovakia

Wow, this looks amazing, big like from me.

it's nanoloop 2.

Sea of Souls
oliver wrote:

yes, it's officially licensed.

Oh wow! Congrats. I was worried it wasn't and this would be a really bad time for the NL handheld...

Brittany
oliver wrote:

it's nanoloop 2.

That's what I thought. Nice (I hate working on nanoloop 2 because my GBA is too noisy and I'm too lazy to mod it).

The Forest, WA
Gala wrote:
oliver wrote:

it's nanoloop 2.

That's what I thought. Nice (I hate working on nanoloop 2 because my GBA is too noisy and I'm too lazy to mod it).

Have you looked at the nano device ? That will be less noises than a GBA , if your GBA is too noises try a GB micro or a Nintendo DS Lite.

Brittany
GLOOMS wrote:

Have you looked at the nano device ? That will be less noises than a GBA , if your GBA is too noises try a GB micro or a Nintendo DS Lite.

Thanks! Of course I've backed the future nanoloop device, I can't wait to try it! I'm quite a nanoloop addict. big_smile

Bratislava, Slovakia

https://www.polygon.com/2019/10/16/2091 … cartridges

Here is interview with founder of Analogue, interesting. I am wondering if that Pocket will accept EMS GB 64M cartridge for LSDJ. smile

BTW positions of Select and Start button to right down corner is probably bad idea because a lot of combinations in LSDJ is also with these buttons and will be pain to use it from this position.

Last edited by martin_demsky (Dec 15, 2019 6:58 pm)

Sea of Souls

I am 100% certain that it will accept flash carts, since they are so sure of their FPGA's authentic performance.
I want one bad.

Looks like they've introduced a dock for outputting video to the tele. Pretty sweet imo, but I wish the form factor were more compact. I would have to make room on my table which is full of controllers and coffee cups. xD

Bratislava, Slovakia

Preorder is here, you can also notice in visualizations that buttons Select/Analogue logo/Start are not in corner, but in center as in original DMG smile

Bratislava, Slovakia

https://www.analogue.co/os

New informations about this cool handheld, release date in may 2021 was canceled, now is october 2021, so maybe at christmas it will arrive smile