Sea of Souls

One of analogue's biggest selling points for this "pocket" is built in nanoloop.

yes, it's officially licensed.

Brittany

Nice!
Is it a special nanoloop version or nanoloop 2?

Bratislava, Slovakia

Wow, this looks amazing, big like from me.

it's nanoloop 2.

Sea of Souls
oliver wrote:

yes, it's officially licensed.

Oh wow! Congrats. I was worried it wasn't and this would be a really bad time for the NL handheld...

Brittany
oliver wrote:

it's nanoloop 2.

That's what I thought. Nice (I hate working on nanoloop 2 because my GBA is too noisy and I'm too lazy to mod it).

The Forest, WA
Gala wrote:
oliver wrote:

it's nanoloop 2.

That's what I thought. Nice (I hate working on nanoloop 2 because my GBA is too noisy and I'm too lazy to mod it).

Have you looked at the nano device ? That will be less noises than a GBA , if your GBA is too noises try a GB micro or a Nintendo DS Lite.

Brittany
GLOOMS wrote:

Have you looked at the nano device ? That will be less noises than a GBA , if your GBA is too noises try a GB micro or a Nintendo DS Lite.

Thanks! Of course I've backed the future nanoloop device, I can't wait to try it! I'm quite a nanoloop addict. big_smile

Bratislava, Slovakia

https://www.polygon.com/2019/10/16/2091 … cartridges

Here is interview with founder of Analogue, interesting. I am wondering if that Pocket will accept EMS GB 64M cartridge for LSDJ. smile

BTW positions of Select and Start button to right down corner is probably bad idea because a lot of combinations in LSDJ is also with these buttons and will be pain to use it from this position.

Last edited by martin_demsky (Dec 15, 2019 6:58 pm)

Sea of Souls

I am 100% certain that it will accept flash carts, since they are so sure of their FPGA's authentic performance.
I want one bad.

Looks like they've introduced a dock for outputting video to the tele. Pretty sweet imo, but I wish the form factor were more compact. I would have to make room on my table which is full of controllers and coffee cups. xD