Russia

Russian chiptune also alive, but we are siting in telegram channels. Forum is still the best place to find usefull information, so sometimes I'm still log in here)

New Albany Indiana

Wow I totally forgot I made this thread. Glad to see some familiar names in here. What projects have you guys been working on?

I’ve stopped working with lsdj and have been working on korg gadget but part of me regrets not sticking to lsdj… I feel like it would have paid off better.

New Albany Indiana

I guess bc flash player died the site looks awful on desktop but looks better on mobile.

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 6:40 am)

New Albany Indiana

That’s cool! What’s your sound cloud so I can follow?

Here’s a demo I’ve been working on https://drive.google.com/file/d/19_Y5qx … p=drivesdk

IL, US

rarely, though i'm one of the staff members so i guess i should check here regularly. but i've been dealing with health issues so i got lazy

France

I'm still there, but I don't do much chiptunes today (except a few ym2149...)... I don't really enjoy reddit, and even less discord...

Finland

I pop in from time to time. Lurking is the thing that I do mostly, however. Have tried some other non-chippy music endeavors in the meanwhile, they all get about as much attention (that's to say: 0) big_smile

Life just keeps on doing the thing and time keeps doing that other thing.

UK

yes!

Tucson, AZ

Hello

Tacoma WA

i'm in sometimes

Tacoma WA

i'm in sometimes

New Albany Indiana

I love recognizing names and profile pics. Glad people are still around in 2022!

Nomad's Land

This thread is so 2021.

not jophish anymore

the best part about this website is how it still actually exists

yes, I am! been a long journey. just checked my log-in and it still works, mad! especially seeing as my last visit was: FEB 15, 2010
I bust out my gameboys for a performance in 2019 and since then I've revamped my live set to include the two old-timers. have used them quite a bit and was always checking this board for new info on issues I came across.
am very happy to see some familiar names and faces about, and it's great that this place still exists.
got in touch with Johann a few months back, happy to hear he's still doing well.
if anyone remembers me or my stupid username, drop me a line tongue